If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Server

I paid to use the Plex Media Server, so I could view movies from my computer, now it won't let me view my movies.  I am on the same router, it shows the same server, it just will not show me my movies.... what should I do?  

Comments

• hthighwayhthighway Posts: 6,545Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Well, what exactly did you pay for? The plex media server is free. Did you buy the plex App for your phone? You still need to install the plex media server on a computer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    • Paul
  • SambaDromeSambaDrome Posts: 1,730Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    EColdrick1979 wrote on April 26 2014, 12:02 AM: »

I paid to use the Plex Media Server, so I could view movies from my computer, now it won't let me view my movies.  I am on the same router, it shows the same server, it just will not show me my movies.... what should I do?  

Just to clarify.. You have installed Plex Media Server and the movies show up in there? As thighway said Plex Media server is free, so I'm guessing you mean you paid for the Windows Phone app. Do your movies show up on the server webpage? Have you configuring you're Windows phone to connect to the server?

CouchPotato, Sonarr, PMP, PlexPy, Plex Requests & Harmony Remote... The ultimate media heaven combo.