Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

New NowPlaying Visualization that mimics Front Row/Apple TV

bigbadrabbitbigbadrabbit Members, Plex Pass Posts: 289 Plex Pass
I have the file, maybe you have the skills to finish? ;)
Hi there!

I'm looking for someone to implement the attached Quartz Composer Visualization (.qtz) into Plex or the skins.

It was build to work with the iTunes Plugin iVisualize. It mimics the Now Playing Screen of Front Row or AppleTV. I really like the simplicity of that one and i miss that so much in all the other NowPlaying Screens floating around here...

Maybe someone can make it work with Plex or at least to work in iTunes without the need of using iVisualize, because iVisualize-Plugins cannot be chosen within Plex...

The file attached isn't completely finished. For example the shuffle or repeat icons are blinking from time to time and there is no animation when a track changes (like in Front Row or AppleTV). Maybe that can be fixed too...

Thanks in advance!! :)

Comments

• bigbadrabbitbigbadrabbit Members, Plex Pass Posts: 289 Plex Pass
    [attachment=2317:FrontRow2iTunes.qtz.zip]
  • jp12xxjp12xx Members Posts: 588
    What's wrong with the current Now Playing screen? It pretty much looks the same.
  • RyderRyder Members Posts: 186
    It would be cool to have in itunes.
    the snarbsoft lounge screensaver is cool, but never works for me.
    it'd be awesome to have wowlab's snow visualizer mixed with the current now playing.
    Mac Mini (2009) OSX 10 4GB RAM, Plex 0.9

I  my bushel of Macs.
    www.brandonmorris.com