Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Default Poster after scan is increasingly crappy

smashboogiesmashboogie Members, Plex Pass Posts: 32 Plex Pass

Hi guys,

I have Freebase and The Movie Database as my two agents and I assume the movie artwork is coming from them.

It seems the first choice (and default) posters that are coming up for my new scans are either someone's photo of the movie dvd and masking tape, or a montage of the movie itself.

I'd like to find a way to just get the plain old movie poster back as the default.

Can anyone give me tips on arranging the agents and/or settings?

thanks

Comments

• plexburkeplexburke Members, Plex Pass Posts: 491 Plex Pass
    Mark- put fanart.tv and movieposter bundle as top two in the list so you're sure you get their artwork, them the metadata comes from remaining agents
  • Subw00er1Subw00er1 Members Posts: 11

I'm having this issue too. What list are you referring to burke? Under the agents section, I tried to put fanart first, but I still dont have that option for personal media?! I dont really see why there are different tabs for personal media, plex movie and the movie database. .sorta confusing me.