If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[adult] Brazzers metadata agent

yoadster@gmail.comyoadster@gmail.com Posts: 78Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi, I wrote and have been using a Brazzers metadata agent and thought I would share it with anyone who may wish to use it.

It can be downloaded from GitHub and the .bundle directory needs to be placed in your plugins folder.

• The agent is a movie agent and filename/titles need to be as they appear on the site.
  • By default male actors are excluded when retrieving the metadata, however, some sometimes get through. A setting in the agent allows you to specify a semicolon delimited list of names to also exlude. Adding actors that are not exlcluded to this list will prevent them from being added to the actors section in future.
  • A setting also exists to allow you to exclude genres and works in the same way
  • A setting exists to allow you to map genres to pre-existing genres by specifying a semicolon delimited list in the following format [genre]=[pre existing genre]; excluding the square brackets of course.

UPDATE - 05/10/2014 - Added error handling for agent when no additional settings are set up on it which resulted in incomplete metadata.

Best Answer

• fritz276fritz276 Posts: 40Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited October 2014 Accepted Answer

it works for me now. i dont know what i did (well, I rm -rf'ed the directory with the bundle and redownloaded and installed again, also rebooted the nas). thanks for your good work!!!

Answers

• spanishuspanishu Posts: 167Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Very cool ! Many thanks! There is another adult site which used to perform quite well, called orgazmik.com would you mind to take a look at the site to see if an agent would be viable ?Thanks in advance!

• yoadster@gmail.comyoadster@gmail.com Posts: 78Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited September 2014
    spanishu wrote on September 30 2014, 11:36 AM: »

Very cool ! Many thanks! There is another adult site which used to perform quite well, called orgazmik.com would you mind to take a look at the site to see if an agent would be viable ?Thanks in advance!

Had a look at the output of the site and its very old school with layout tables and no classes or id's on the html elements so I'm afraid I'm not able to traverse the dom which means I cant extract the metadata sorry.

edited September 2014

thanks for the effort! it doesnt work perfect for me (freebsd), it does match the correct filename, but it doesnt pull any other metadata except the movie description ( no actor, etc.).i am not sure if it pulls any pictures (is it intended to only have one picture for poster and one for background?)

edited October 2014
    fritz276 wrote on September 30 2014, 8:06 PM: »

thanks for the effort! it doesnt work perfect for me (freebsd), it does match the correct filename, but it doesnt pull any other metadata except the movie description ( no actor, etc.).i am not sure if it pulls any pictures (is it intended to only have one picture for poster and one for background?)

Hmmm. not sure why that would be as it works pretty much flawlessly for myself on windows and python isn't platform specific as far as I'm aware. I will see if I can get a freebsd install up and running and try it out for you.

Could you also send me the plugins log from the logs/plugins folder....thx. One last thing, is the agent set as the default for the library you wish to use it on? It has to be the default for automatching otherwise you will have to go into the media item and select "Fix incorrect match" and then either search using the title or auto match using the agent from the drop down.

fritz276 wrote on September 30 2014, 8:06 PM: »

Hi, I have committed a new seed to github, please download the latest version and try again. The agent was not testing if you had empty agent settings (school boy error) and bombing out at that point. Please could you confirm that its working so I can mark you post as "Solved".

Thanks

Yoadster.

Hi, thanks for your efforts to try to make it work for me. New github version is worse than before: Now, it doesnt even match a brazzers title at all (always the "circle" spinning), so (of course) it does not download any metadata at all. I cant get you a PMS Plugin Log File, see my private message about log files.

fritz276 wrote on October 5 2014, 8:01 PM: »

Hi, thanks for your efforts to try to make it work for me. New github version is worse than before: Now, it doesnt even match a brazzers title at all (always the "circle" spinning), so (of course) it does not download any metadata at all. I cant get you a PMS Plugin Log File, see my private message about log files.

Hi thanks for the message, as per my message....I cant get it not to work and I would question the installation if no agent logs are being generated at all as they are generated by default even for the oob agents and plugins.

is there anyone else out there who has given the agent a try having the same issue?

edited October 2014 Accepted Answer

it works for me now. i dont know what i did (well, I rm -rf'ed the directory with the bundle and redownloaded and installed again, also rebooted the nas). thanks for your good work!!!

• kqmaverickkqmaverick Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited November 2014

I cant seem to get this to tag anything, i tried to use the fix incorrect match option and was told no matches found on all files. Filenames have not been changed at all from site.

Edit: Figured it out, title needs to be added manually first to match site.

• scottrickettsscottricketts Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is this plugin still working? I loaded it into my plugins folder but I'm not able to use it, it doesn't show up at all in my settings. 

Hi, apart from an issue with the latest release of plex which seems to be crippling all my installed plugins.......not just this one I can confirm is work correctly on previous versions of plex as use it myself

I can confirm its (still!) working fine for me with the latest plex server

• MaluallthewayMalualltheway Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass

I can't get it to work. I am getting an error code

• letzgoletzgo Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Any Chance for Blacked.com/Tushy.com ?

• shivguru.raoshivguru.rao Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

yoadster@gmail.com just a small update.
    It was not able to obtain the thumbnails and actors so i did a little tweak to fix that issue and now its fetching both actor names as well as the thumbnails/posters.

The tweak is:
    in the file init.py i replaced all the existing ** role.actor** to **role.name ** .

I hope it helps.

Thanks,
    Shiv

• chempkechempke Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I really love to use this agent and working fine for me all time.

But.. since the new web GUI i wanna change one thing in this agent but i'am not really into phyton or coding.
    I want to add the Series like "Brazzers Exxtras, Doctor Adventures, ..." under collections like the performers.
    So i can filter by the series.

Possible?

I have to disagree, unfortunately, it doesnt not download correct posters/art for me., since 6-12 month. Everything else works fine, but well. Tried to contact the author, but seems to be abandonned :-(