If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can't find mismatch in very large Movies section.

spawn666spawn666 Posts: 213Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey guys.

I added the movie, "the conjuring" but it seems to be stacked on top of a mismatch.

My problem is, I have over 1600 movies, and have no idea where that movie is.

How do I find my movie back and match it to the right title?

thanks.

p.s. I tried giving the movie the imdb tt number to make sure its matched correctly but it does not help.

Best Answer

• spawn666spawn666 Posts: 213Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

okey, spend the last 45 min searching though the stacked movies. Found out I had more double files then I thought.

I did find the movie, with the right cover art but a wrong name.

Very strange.....

I was called "The warren files" editing the file manually.

Answers

• jmcgeejrjmcgeejr Posts: 3,029Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Take it out of scanning folder, run a scan, empty trash, and put it back in, named correctly.  "The Conjuring" is not named correctly.  

• BigWheelBigWheel Posts: 9,913Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

if it was stacked with another movie it would have a blue number 2 on the poster. in which case you can filter by duplicates and just view those. i would imagine there are not too many.

if it was ignored for some reason and not added to the Plex database at all then you can use dane22s Find Unmatched

I would move "the conjuring" out of your movie folder, update library, empty trash, clean bundles, put the file in a folder called "The Conjuring (2013)" and put that back in your movie folder and update library again

Logs > https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201869908-Log-Files
  • spawn666spawn666 Posts: 213Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

okey, spend the last 45 min searching though the stacked movies. Found out I had more double files then I thought.

I did find the movie, with the right cover art but a wrong name.

Very strange.....

I was called "The warren files" editing the file manually.