If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

RELEASE: Plex Black Edition

Comments

• greekislandlovergreekislandlover Posts: 162Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thanks - working perfectly now :)

• pennywizepennywize Posts: 28Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

How do I get the RT rating to show on all movies? It only seems to work on some.. OpenPHT 1.6.1. Skin V16.6.09.

• bitmoviebitmovie Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

My Wife and I love this layout. One feature request if possible.
    In the slide show on the home screen, we find ourselves saying ohh that looks like a great movie.. but no easy way to find out which movie it is. I would love to have the title overlaid in a corner of the slideshow so we can tell what movie its from.

• DeadEyeFlintDeadEyeFlint Posts: 307Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Made some changes for Homemovies:

Fixed small/big poster views were not selectable for homemovie sections.
    Option to display homemovies as poster instead of square thumbs in home screen.

https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/129756/release-plex-black-edition/p1

• TonioRoffoTonioRoffo Posts: 195Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Also a big thanks here. OpenPHT 1.6.x combined with this skin is like having a brand new media player. :) cheers!

• plex.plessers@gmail.complex.plessers@gmail.com Posts: 410Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Don't remember if feature request can be made here, so I posted it on http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/226665/openpht-black-edition-dynamic-fanart-possible

many thanx for this skin!

• swordsandtequilaswordsandtequila Posts: 339Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Been using your skin since PHT (Open PHT now), notice there's no longer separate options to disable pre-play screen for TV and Movies, it's both or neither. Is the correct? Or am not seeing it? Want pre-play for movies (extras, etc.), not needed for tv shows. Thanks for all your efforts.

2009 Nehalem Mac Pro, 2.66 GHz / 24GB ram
    120GB Mercury Accelsior_E2 PCI Express SSD / CalDigit FASTA-6GU3 esata/usb3
    ASUS GeForce GTX 650 2GB
    6-4TB Hitachi Deskstar Coolspin HDs [16TB RaidZ2 - OpenZFS]

@swordsandtequila said:
    Been using your skin since PHT (Open PHT now), notice there's no longer separate options to disable pre-play screen for TV and Movies, it's both or neither. Is the correct? Or am not seeing it? Want pre-play for movies (extras, etc.), not needed for tv shows. Thanks for all your efforts.

Bump

ASUS GeForce GTX 650 2GB

• marktheredmarkthered Posts: 31Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 2016

Awesome Skin. Using it on PHT 1.6.2. It should be default in my opinion.

My only wish would be if someone would come up with a way to block "scary" images from the poster view. For instance, the image below shown full screen on a 65" screen is hella scary for my kids when I am scrolling to their bubble guppies folder.

Would be nice if someone created a "text only fanart option for horror genre" option.

EDIT: I know the Plex account change feature can do this as well, but even my wife doesn't like some of these images. Just a thought. Love the skin.

• marktheredmarkthered Posts: 31Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Stewie Griffin said:

@greekislandlover said:
    I love this skin and use it on my main player (pi) and a couple of other devices. At the moment I'm struggling a bit with a Ubuntu laptop. I remastered my old laptop for Ubuntu to learn it. I have PHT installed and working, and have downloaded the skin but for the life of me I can't find what directory to copy the files into! I know that the instructions on page 1 say ~/.plexht/temp/addons, but that isn't helping a lot at the moment. Assuming I'm an idiot (fair assumption!) can someone please tell me where I can find the folder to copy the files into using the Ubuntu file manager please? Ububtu 16.04 if that helps.

Many thanks

You won't see the .plexht folder as it is hidden, you need to press ctrl-h whilst file browser is open and it should appear. Pressing ctrl-h again once you are done will make all hidden files disappear again

http://ubuntuguide.net/view-hidden-files-and-folders-in-ubuntu-file-browser

I lol'd so hard at this. I spent so long trying to find that damn .plexht folder. Linux is great at keeping riffraff like me at arms length.

@swordsandtequila said:

@swordsandtequila said:

Bump

Anyone?

ASUS GeForce GTX 650 2GB

• dlanordlanor Posts: 2,215Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@swordsandtequila said:

Anyone?

The option to disable preplay screen has been moved into OpenPHT itself in recent versions, and has therefore been removed from the recent skin versions. In OpenPHT the option currently is of the 'both or neither' type, just like you say.

A feature request to change this should be directed at the OpenPHT team as such, rather than any skin author.

Best regards: dlanor

Thanks for the response dlanor. Figured it would be a skin option, will put in a feature request with the OPHT team.

ASUS GeForce GTX 650 2GB

• plex.plessers@gmail.complex.plessers@gmail.com Posts: 410Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

OpenPHT 1.6.2.123
    PMS 1.0.3.2461

Is it possible to display lyrics for premium music library, just as is possible in web client?
    This would be really great!

Kind regards,
    B

• carlosvr74carlosvr74 Posts: 21Members ✭✭

Thanks. Changelog?

• ninjai117ninjai117 Posts: 88Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I love this theme and thank you for making it. I'm not very good with XML, but I've been trying to find out how to add this:
    <item id="112"> <description>Launch KODI</description> <label>Launch KODI</label> <onclick>Dialog.Close(4998)</onclick> <onclick>System.Exec(/storage/ss/kodi.sh)</onclick> <visible>System.isSystem(openelec) + [ !System.UserIsRestricted | Skin.HasSetting(ShowRestrictedPowerOptions) ]</visible> </item>

to this theme. I don't know how all the bits of the XML theme tie together... any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want to use this theme with my kodi/rasplex dual boot pi.

• orbtwin-plexorbtwin-plex Posts: 202Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello everybody...
    GreeAAT skin...

i'm discovering yet...
    it's possible to add some fanart.tv images in some views (logo, disc, clearart)?...and where can i see the cast for a movie??...and browse in it?

thanks

• PlexedbyvoicesPlexedbyvoices Posts: 35Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is there a way to disable the login chime when starting OpenPHT @Black Edition? I've searched around in the settings but haven't found anything.

• d2freakd2freak Posts: 268Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@bart.plessers said:
    OpenPHT 1.6.2.123
    PMS 1.0.3.2461

Is it possible to display lyrics for premium music library, just as is possible in web client?
    This would be really great!

Kind regards,
    B

This would be amazing. +1

Imagine lyrics scrolling in real time automatically for the songs that has them, right on the now playing screen, without user interaction. That would be an awesome way of getting use of this Plex pass feature.