Home › Release Announcements
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!
Plex for Xbox 360
chrisallen New ZealandPosts: 654Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
edited December 2014 in Release Announcements
Plex for Xbox 360 (Update 2014-12-18)
This update requires Plex Media Server 0.9.11.5 or newer. Plex Pass users can download a preview release of the server from https://plex.tv/downloads
- Music libraries!
- Photo libraries!
- Channels (see note below)
- Watch Later (see note below)
- Recommendations (see note below)
- Limited playlist support (More details here: https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/204379893)
- Fixed issue with server not being found after Xbox Live sign out and signing back in
- Now Playing activity is updated properly when media has been stopped
- Video quality setting changes are now remembered
- Fixed text cropping on show and episode screens
- Listing correct Movie and TV episode pivots for Related content
- Fixed server discovery so that local servers are tried first before selecting shared servers
NOTE: Currently, the Plex for Xbox 360 app is limited in the source websites that are supported for Channels, Watch Later, and Recommendations. More details here: https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/204379883
(no private messages for support unless requested, please)