Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Photo slideshow duration using chromecast

RGCCRGCC Posts: 3Members ✭✭

I'm using my chromecast to display photos from my plex server on my TV and I'm trying to change the duration that the photos are displayed.  Currently the slideshow  changes the photos about every 5 seconds and I'd like to have them there for 10 or 15 seconds.  Does anyone know of a way to change the slideshow duration or if there's another way for me to easily have a photo displayed for 10 to 15 seconds?

Comments

• Picknroll6Picknroll6 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass ✭✭

@RGCC said:
    I'm using my chromecast to display photos from my plex server on my TV and I'm trying to change the duration that the photos are displayed.  Currently the slideshow  changes the photos about every 5 seconds and I'd like to have them there for 10 or 15 seconds.  Does anyone know of a way to change the slideshow duration or if there's another way for me to easily have a photo displayed for 10 to 15 seconds?

I am not finding anything either and you posted in January 2015