If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Empty music genre folders and Agents

NewfangleNewfangle Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi

I have just switched over my music files to using my own tags from my MP4 files. Took about 30 hours to re-index my music which I can now see on my TV. I also have my genre folders as i designed in iTunes but they are empty. The music turns up in every other folder (artists, album, decade, year, etc) but not a single track in the genres folder.

Part 2 is that all my agents are gone. I deleted the framework and system bundles but they have not returned despite turning plex on and off a few times.

Any thoughts - thx 

Comments

• Mountainw0lfMountainw0lf Posts: 2Members

I have the same issue. My genre folder is empty, which is pretty annoying considering I edited each artist's genre myself. Got sick of having hundreds of genres/sub genres. It was getting ridiculous. Can't seem to find an answer anywhere. Got a feeling I'm overlooking something simple. If only I knew what!