Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Recently Aired to Home Screen

JonoHJonoH Members, Plex Pass Posts: 24 Plex Pass

Hi guys,

is there any way to configure/customise either the web app or PHT to show recently aired within the home screen rather than recently added or on deck? 

Tagged:

Comments

• syntharjävelsyntharjävel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 21 Plex Pass

+1 on this one. Shouldnt be that hard to integrate both opions. I could use both RECENTLY AIRED and RECENTLY ADDED to be honest, but the latest aired shows are usually more interesting to be notified about than that old favorite show that you recently added 148 episodes of. (ie. IT TOTALLT COVERS YOY RECENTLY ADDED so there is no chance at all that you see the actual ones you WANT to see on the home screen).

I would also like an option to change viewing mode on recently added in plex home theatre. I would prefer a list instead of the poster-carousel-thingy.. canthis be changed? Im quite new to PLEX..

• JonoHJonoH Members, Plex Pass Posts: 24 Plex Pass

bumped bump

• nicks.tvnicks.tv Members, Plex Pass Posts: 16 Plex Pass

I also agree. This would be an awesome feature.

• lbutlrlbutlr Members, Plex Pass Posts: 116 Plex Pass

Bump +1 please

• cjocjo Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4 Plex Pass
    edited February 2016

Yes recently added is not very useful to me. Seeing 40 episodes of one show on my homescreen is rather redundant. Either set it so you can toggle from one to the other, or add another option to have both (or all 3 in total).

• philus.allardusphilus.allardus Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

So ? any way to configure it with recently aired instead of recently added ?

• philus.allardusphilus.allardus Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

Bumping this ? It would be very helpful in the Plex Web......

• JonoHJonoH Members, Plex Pass Posts: 24 Plex Pass

Agreed. And in the Samsung app built by @Orca

• RemmkeRemmke Members, Plex Pass Posts: 7 Plex Pass

Big bump, why isn't this possible? Atleast give us some options for the homescreen/discovery screen. Heck even unofficial apps can do this with a bit of tinkering.