Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Serenity for Android 1.9.3

Serenity for Android 1.9.3 is out and released to the Google Play store, as well as available for download from the link below:

https://github.com/NineWorlds/serenity-android/wiki/Downloads#193-m1

The Amazon version is in the queue and just waiting for Amazon to approve it.

This is a small bug fix release with a patch from one of our regular users to fix a force close issue when navigating the tv show browser.  If you aren't experiencing problems no need to upgrade.

Development is on hold at the momement as I have another open source project with the Eclipse Foundation that I'm trying to get going, once that settles down, I should be able to get back to some new features.   I'm looking at adding Universal Transcoder support in upcoming versions since the License Key restriction has been removed.

No promise on time frame, but it is something I want to look into, I also want to look at Chromecast support again now that the Universal Transcoder is available for more general use.