If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

So no one works here.. like the old abandoned broom cupboard

Comments

• pecinkopecinko Posts: 1,087Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Yeah you are right. Although I don't find it very funny :) tried updating Amber on weekend and could not find what changed / got edited in latest PHT releases in timely manner. I was forced to postpone update until I find more time to analyze plex skin code - includes that include includes with a bunch of new undocumented info labels.

Quartz theme for PlexConnectApp (Apple TV 4)
    Amber skin for PHT, Quartz
  • \0\0 Posts: 993Members ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

there was new user switch file/s :/ oh and neww playlist edit that i have no effin idea if/how works!

think ViewsUserSwitchLogin.xml & PlexUserSelect.xml ..

you probably know but use winmerge and always keep last skin.plex seperate then compare the new, lifesaver

edited February 2015
    Talking about doing Sherlock thing... :) PLex skin used to have it's own repo so one could follow commits - no more. Now the time needed to reverse engineer changes are couple of times longer than the time needed to code it up in a skin. Seriously.

Ohh yeah