If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

No Library Sections

astromd77astromd77 Posts: 190Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello,

Started having this problem today where no Library sections are shown. I've attached the logs here:

http://pastebin.com/5fUnSSc6

This is PlexConnect 0.5-dev on Mac OS X Server Yosemite, PMS is using 0.9.11.13, connecting from Apple TV 2.

My server is configured for Plex Home but I have no users installed except primary account. I have logged in to MyPlex within PlexConnect using the default theme.

Any ideas?

Comments

• astromd77astromd77 Posts: 190Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I don't think this is the proper way to fix it, but, I got it working by going into settings.cfg and specifying the IP of the PMS (198.206.134.xx), and then going into the Server settings and telling it that 198.206.134.xx/255.255.255.255 is allowed to connect without authentication. This looks like a problem with PlexConnect authenticating to the PMS via myPlex.

• ChuMonster0neChuMonster0ne Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm running Windows 10 and having the same problem (No Library Sections). I moved everything to a new computer and it was fine for about 45 minutes, then I got "video not available", then everything went away and I got "No Library Sections. I've been trying to figure it out for 2 days and nothing do is working. I'm not sure what log files will help, but I attached all would attach. I hope someone can help me. I need help BAD! Thanks.

• octavieoctavie Posts: 2Members

So how do I authorize Plexconnect to connect to Plex Media Server?

Running PlexConnect on my ATV3, and had things to hay-wire and ended up deauthorizing my plexconnect on ATV and now I have the dreaded "No Library Sections." I, stupidly, thought I'd be prompted to authorize the next time I tried to access Trailers...not so lucky.

Plexconnect log spells it out too:
    19:56:38 PlexAPI: ***
    19:56:38 PlexAPI: looking up Plex Media Server
    19:56:38 PlexAPI: ***
    19:56:39 PlexAPI: GDM: Servers discovered: 1
    19:56:39 PlexAPI: Servers (local, plex.tv, MyPlex): 2
    19:56:39 WebServer: serving .xml: /PlexConnect.xml
    19:56:39 WebServer: serving /js/utils.js
    19:56:39 WebServer: serving /js/handlePlexConnectNavbar.js
    19:56:40 WebServer: serving .xml: /library/sections
    19:56:40 PlexAPI: No Response from Plex Media Server
    19:56:40 PlexAPI: We failed to reach a server. Reason: Unauthorized

Pity da fool and help me figure this one out! Argh... and thank you! :D

• StreamNet ClubStreamNet Club Posts: 359Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Add the IP adress of your atv to to IP list in Server settings.

My PlexConnect Theme "Revenant"
    Apple  TV 2 & 3

Donate
     USD EUR