If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Unable to add new libraries

nokdimnokdim Posts: 907Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, TunerTester Plex Ninja

This is what I get in Plex Media Scanner.log when I add a new library:

This happens for movies or for TV shows but I can add music no problem.

I had this workign with the file structure in the past and had to rebuild some stuff after some water damage and now I get these errors when trying to add a new libary.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/user//Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Scanners.bundle/Contents/Resources/Movies/Plex Movie Scanner.py", line 6, in <module>
    SeriesScanner = __import__('Plex Series Scanner')
e/Contents/Resources/Series/Plex Series Scanner.py", line 6, in <module>rs.bundl--More--(47%)
    from mp4file import mp4file, atomsearch
  File "/mnt/user//Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Scanners.bundle/Contents/Resources/Common/mp4file/mp4file.py", line 6, in <module>
    from atom import parse_atoms, AtomWithChildren
  File "/mnt/user//Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Scanners.bundle/Contents/Resources/Common/mp4file/atom.py", line 10, in <module>
    from atomsearch import find_path, findall_path
ValueError: bad marshal data (unknown type code)
Mar 13, 2015 11:31:07 [0xb4a91990] ERROR - We got an error scanning in /mnt/user/Movies