If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to delete Plex account?

Hi,
I'm amazed that there is nowhere in the site a slightest hint, how to remove account from Plex, as if the developers think that they have so cool service that nobody wants to get rid of it? And no even possibilities to contact with support team - no addresses, no numbers, just - if you have problems, look for answers in forum, may-be somebody helps. Never seen such ignorace and don't think it's an intelligent way to be ureachable to customers, if they need help - may-be a lot of them don't even know, how to use forums and put their question in right place. Looks very arrogant and careless attitude - I don't like this and your site generally and don't want to keep my acccount - what I have to do in order to get rid of it?

Comments

• adamskoogadamskoog Posts: 2,378Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Hit the report button on your post and for the message type in that you want your account removed. The report will go directly to the forum mods who should be able to help or at least get you in touch with someone that can.

Personally I'd just change the email address at this point and ignore it if you don't want to bother with it, but that might get you some results.

• f00b4rf00b4r Posts: 2,885Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Or just go to the bottom of your profile page and delete your account, I would not call one click off the main website page hidden, maybe a good look in the mirror is in order [emoji12]

Plex @ aTV - think different: PlexConnect

-> the missing link between Plex Media Server and your AppleTV - 2 or 3, jailbroken or not.

Wiki: click here

How to report an issue: click here

Github (download the app): click here

Donations (Paypal): [US-$], [EUR]

• TarheeTarhee Posts: 1Validating Plex Pass

I want to delete my account because it's not working on Roku TV