If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] CcloudTv Channel (IPTV)

Comments

• C H I L LC H I L L Posts: 111Members ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    None of the radio channels are working in Roku. It's missing the play option. Sky movie channels also are not working. Where is these pink channels from? Is there a TV guide for them?
  • coder-alphacoder-alpha Posts: 649Members ✭✭✭
    zoid_9999 wrote on June 10 2015, 11:59 AM: »

You can also add Mac as a tested Media Server.   Works great!

Thanks, will do !

mwarren83 wrote on June 10 2015, 3:14 PM: »

wow this is great.

any chance you can get this added to the unofficial app store?

Yes, absolutely. I'll find out what needs to be done. Though if I understand the Unofficial App Store is down at the moment. Interstingly, I think the developer for cCloud TV website has a fork of this as well. Dont know if that can be called Official then and find a place in the regular Channels directory. ;)

C H I L L wrote on June 10 2015, 4:17 PM: »

It doesn't say anything when adding it. It's just not there. The bookmark doesn't work in Rarflix but does work in the app Rarflixdev. It seems to be app specific in Roku. The search feature doesn't work in either app.

I'll have to look at Rarflix and Rarflixdev. Not familiar with them at the moment.

Below is what one would see using the Plex Web interface in Chrome (Firefox has freeze issues). I believe its then based on how the device client implements it.

[attachment=51194:cc0.png]

[attachment=51193:cc1.png]

[attachment=51192:cc2.png]

[attachment=51191:cc3.png]

[attachment=51190:cc4.png]

[attachment=51189:cc5.png]

C H I L L wrote on June 10 2015, 7:48 PM: »

None of the radio channels are working in Roku. It's missing the play option. Sky movie channels also are not working. Where is these pink channels from? Is there a TV guide for them?

Can somone else also confirm if this does not work on Roku ? I have tested some radio channels on Android and Samsung Plex App and they worked fine.

[attachment=51188:cc6.png]

Please note the above list will change as per currently hosted on the cCloud Tv website. Also note Bookmarking is based on Channel #. If a Channel # gets reassigned on the website it will point to the new Channel.

Cheers,

CA

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

Sorry my miscommunication. I see the pink channels. I meant I never heard of them before. What country are they from and is there a guide?
  • GriekGriek Posts: 95Members ✭✭

This channel has a lot of potential, if only you could get it to work on my Roku! Great work so far!

• AstroZombie1AstroZombie1 Posts: 76Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Any word on FreeNAS? 

edited June 2015
    Griek wrote on June 11 2015, 12:35 AM: »

This channel has a lot of potential, if only you could get it to work on my Roku! Great work so far!

AstroZombie1 wrote on June 11 2015, 2:41 AM: »

Any word on FreeNAS? 

The underlying mechanism for this Channel is the same as that of IPTV Channel by Cigaras. I'll look into the IPTV thread to see if there are any issues with Roku or FreeNAS. If Channel transcoding is disabled in FreeNAS I would have assumed it should work. After reading a fit more on Live streams it seems Plex does not transcode them, irrespective of the settings. So no clue as of now, what happens when you try ?

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

• newseason2016newseason2016 Posts: 2Members
    edited June 2015

could u please add the ability o load your own playlist?

ive used iptv.bundle for about 18 months now, but this is much nicer, 

if you could add the ability to load your own playlist rather than the hosted one it would be perfect 

as for running on a roku, its runs fine from my now tv client, so should also work with roku, just use the local list on ccclouds site

edited June 2015
    newseason2016 wrote on June 11 2015, 12:25 PM: »

could u please add the ability o load your own playlist?

ive used iptv.bundle for about 18 months now, but this is much nicer, 

if you could add the ability to load your own playlist rather than the hosted one it would be perfect 

as for running on a roku, its runs fine from my now tv client, so should also work with roku, just use the local list on ccclouds site

I do understand the convenience of having everything at one place but simply replicating the functions of an already wonderful and complete plugin does not make much sense. It would be probably two more button press on the remote to switch from one plugin to the other. And, since one can already customize IPTV's playlist having helper functions does not add much value.

Having said that, I have been playing around with IPTV with VodServer+ffmpeg (Windows) / Vodserver+ffmpeg/avconv (Linux) to see if I can increase stream support rtms, mms, m3u. Lets see where that leads...

Cheers,

CA

• mikearmentamikearmenta Posts: 20Members ✭✭

roku 3 using rarflix watching itv2... yes, it does work with roku! great job!

• mikearmentamikearmenta Posts: 20Members ✭✭
    edited June 2015

ccloud was working... but then when i got out of it and came back it is now crashing my roku :(

i had to restart plex media server to get it to stop crashing

the screen froze while streaming channel: 01 so i had to unplug the roku... reboot it... tried to go back to plex and it crashed the roku.

edit: channel: 0 1 does work now and it is no longer crashing... odd.

edited June 2015

All channels no longer working. Saying "Video Unavailable"

• dappa2dappa2 Posts: 231Members ✭✭
    C H I L L wrote on June 10 2015, 9:48 PM: »

Sorry my miscommunication. I see the pink channels. I meant I never heard of them before. What country are they from and is there a guide?

they are serbian premium subscription channels from the balkans.

Operating System - Windows 8.1

Plex Media Server - Latest Version

Available Ram 16gb

1 Terrabyte Hardrive

Quad core Processor

1 * Google chromecast

• many7695many7695 Posts: 237Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    On the nexus player the only information you see is the channel + # is their a way for you to to make a change where you see the whole text
    My Plex Family
    running plex server on windows 10 HP
    Xbox One 
    IPad Air 2
    Nexus player
    Chromecast
    Appletv 4 currently my favorite

Release Version 0.03 (June 12, 2015)

• Alphabetize search result by default (search results used to be in a random order)
    • Option added under Preference to sort Channel listing based on Update Date (For Channels not having update information they will be considered 1 week old)
    • Force ListView for Android/iOS Channel listing (Since no option seems to be available progmatically thumbnail is disabled when listing Channels in Android/iOS)
    Prasant wrote on June 12 2015, 4:42 AM: »

This is a grt collection ..Wow !!

The NDTV channel (#25) doesn't get full screen video...you can just make it screen fit - but it gets streteched :(

Could you please take a look when u get a chance ? 

The NDTV video source is 360x288 and thats why it does not fill the full width.

many7695 wrote on June 12 2015, 10:51 PM: »

On the nexus player the only information you see is the channel + # is their a way for you to to make a change where you see the whole text

Good catch, but the Android client does not support list view https://forums.plex.tv/topic/85834-list-view/page-3 & https://forums.plex.tv/topic/123467-feature-request-android-layout-choices/

So as a fix for this I disable the icons during Channel listing for Android/iOS and that then seems to force ListView. However, the titles are still long and you might need to use Landscape mode. Let me know if this fixes for Nexus.

[attachment=51341:Screenshot_2015-06-12-20-38-13.jpg][attachment=51342:Screenshot_2015-06-12-20-38-07.jpg]

Regarding the Roku issues, I will quote Cigaras https://github.com/Cigaras/IPTV.bundle#compatible-devices-and-limitations

"Plex for Roku - for some it works, for some it does not"

As I said in a previous post, I am playing with IPTV + Transcoding and that would hopefully make the Roku client happy.

Cheers, :)

CA

How to you disable the icons for channel listing on android TV Plex version
    My Plex Family
    Xbox One 
    IPad Air 2
    Nexus player
    Chromecast
    many7695 wrote on June 13 2015, 3:54 PM: »

How to you disable the icons for channel listing on android TV Plex version

Add your Client Platform to Line# 28 LIST_VIEW_CLIENTS = ['Android','iOS'] and it will set icon to None value when displaying the Channel listing. On Android it behave as in the screenshots above but you will need to see how it works on your client.

To get the exact Platform name (case sensitive) of your Client, after signing into your server visit https://plex.tv/devices.xml and find it for your device(s). I couldnt find a list published by Plex.

Cheers,

CA

• wahlman.jwahlman.j Posts: 2,564Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited June 2015

Can an update mechanism be built into your channel for easy updates like the BitTorrent channel or similar so we can update it in PlexWeb etc?

OSX apps : OpenPlex // UAS installer OpenPlex by Wahlman.j (Source Code), CyberGhost84 (GUI) & Flipman6 (Obj-C)

iOS Firmware links: Firmware // Firmware Limits OpenPlex app or assistance. Donations appreciated US-$ // EUR

Click my username and message me if you need Teamviewergif <----Install this for assistance.

(1) Locally owned PMS Mac 10.9.5 i7-4770k haswell 32gb 1866 ddr3 with e-sata rocket raid 2302 Raid-5 set of (4) 5TB HD (15TB usable) in a 10-bay DAGE1040BL (2) Jailbroken aTV2's on iOS 5.3 (6.1.4) (portable PlexConnect host's) (9) aTV3's on mixed iOS (1) iPad 3, (1) iPad mini 2 retina, (4) iPhone 4s, all jailbroken on 8.1.1 all running latest official Plex for iOS & PlexConnect for iOS. Airbubble.apk (265 initial buffer frames) for android devices or airfloat for iOS devices to airplay aTV audio to Sol Republic Tracks HD V10.

edited June 2015

Release Version 0.05 (June 20, 2015)

• Fixes search which broke with v0.04

Release Version 0.04 (June 20, 2015)

• Added auto-updater with descriptor and rollbacks to earlier version (if the target version is pre 0.04 the App will lose updating feature, write access permissions are left for user to implement)
    • Uses Dict for temporarily storing Channel listing (no more browser freezing)
    • Added List View, Page View and Page List options for viewing
    • Added Pins - Since listing/redirects can change day by day, pin uses the final channel url

Since for the Updater there seems to be a requirement for additional permission (PlexPluginMode is set as Daemon and PlexPluginCodePolicy is set as Elevated). If this breaks the plugin on your server/client please let me know.

Feedback & Support appreciated ! :D

Cheers,

CA

PS: This was a rush update since the format of the website changed slightly and the plugin broke

• capolinomcapolinom Posts: 42Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited June 2015

Doesn't work for me it says "No Channels Available. Please check website URL under Channel Preferences !"

and channel preferance is h**p://ccloud.corrent.org or maybe site is down

apparently the website is  getting an update, the creator of the site mentioned it will be back sometime Sunday afternoon

My Plex Family
    Xbox One 
    IPad Air 2
    Nexus player
    Chromecast