Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] CcloudTv Channel (IPTV)

Comments

• coder-alphacoder-alpha Members Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Great !

This is going to be a busy week at work so don't have plans on any feature updates other than fixes if something breaks down. Next week on here is what I had plans for:

• Categories based on channel keywords (Movies, Sports, Music, Kids, News, Radio) - if you feel there is a category that should be included let me know.
    • There is also a manager in the works that will expand functionality of the Plex App and add a lot of user control (one can then put ccloud on their server or host it publicly). Here is a working example with my public feeds.

IPTV_AdminManager.jpg

IPTV_UserManager.jpg

IPTV_CcloudTv.jpg
    • And then focus on the transcoder...

Cheers,

CA

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

• omeedbomeedb Members Posts: 2 ✭✭

Been having an issue whenever I add the CCloud channel to Plex it seems like soon after I install it playback on my other media (TV shows, movies) is affected and some files abruptly stop playback

Could this be affected by the CCloud Plex channel? Using Samsung Smart Hub for playback with a Synology DS1515+ NAS

I'm assuming you are using the latest 0.07 version. There is no reason if the plugin is not running why it should interfere with the other aspects. In version 0.04 & 0.05 there might have been this issue since I had incorrectly set PlexPluginMode as Daemon. I thought that was required by the updater. So then versions 0.04 & 0.05 would tend to run in the background and probably hog some (limited) system resources. So can you confirm this issue with 0.07 ?

The other flag I have set is the PlexPluginCodePolicy as Elevated, however, that I do believe is required but will not interfere with any other operations nor have the plugin running when closed.

The other aspect if you could check is do you experience playback issues after using the CCloud app or with installed but never used. Start with a fresh server restart and use your media before starting the CCloud app. If you dont have any issues with the App installed but not using then proceed to use the App and then return to your media. The reason is to avoid browser freezing issues I am using a Dict object which temporarily stores the Channel listing. The temporary listing is then supposed to persist until the server is restarted. Based on he specs of your Synology DS1515+ NAS it seems to be on par with my old Linux box I use sometimes, which runs fine with this App. But still give this a try and let me know.

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

• C H I L LC H I L L Members Posts: 108 ✭✭

Anybody getting a lot of buffering on the HD channels? Working great this morning but this afternoon lots of buffering. Just wondering if it's there server or the problem is at my end.

• sashaacostasashaacosta Members, Plex Pass Posts: 18 Plex Pass

Hi!

I've installed this channel but can't watch any TV channel.

I see 'No Channels available.Please check website URL under Channel Preferences!'.

In channel preferences I wrote:

http://ccloud.corrent.org

edited June 2015

Channels seem to be down. I'm getting Channels Unavailable loading the app.

• gmastreamsgmastreams Members Posts: 4 Plex Pass

this is now off line due to staffing issues and stubbornness!!!!

edited July 2015

Well that is a bummer ! london1234 said it best... lets see. :rolleyes:

For those who have been using the Pins feature.. (they should work for some time I guess and the static ones will always work)

Release Version 0.08 (June 30, 2015)

Changes:

• Moved Pins menu outside check for Channel Listing (since its not dependent on listing)

Edit: Post #2 updated

Brilliant..nice backup!!

edited July 2015

I can confirm the pins folder is still working with this link>http://ccloud.corrent.org so I can assume the server is still up??

Can we get this working again?

• many7695many7695 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 237 Plex Pass

@C H I L L said:
    Can we get this working again?

It's working for me make sure you have the latest version

My Plex Family
    running plex server on windows 10 HP
    Xbox One 
    IPad Air 2
    Nexus player
    Chromecast
    Appletv 4 currently my favorite

@many7695 said:
    It's working for me make sure you have the latest version

Thanks many. It's been down for a good week. Haven't tried it for a couple days. I assumed it needed a manual update. It's working again.

• matrixebizmatrixebiz Members Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hello, when I try and view a channel in Windows 8 Plex (Chrome or Firefox), I get an error;
    Cannot load M3U8: crossdomain access denied

Any Ideas?

Sorry, NVM, did an update and they are working now :) Awesome work

Anybody notice there is a one hour loop since April of the same show of science channel, discovery & animal planet? Any way of fixing this?

edited July 2015

@C H I L L said:
    Anybody notice there is a one hour loop since April of the same show of science channel, discovery & animal planet? Any way of fixing this?

Yes, seems like it but there is no way of fixing it. The link seems to be more like a playlist, nothing live in those links.

I'm pushing out another release, more because a friend of mine (a parent of a restless 7 year old) brought it to my attention and has to do with Parental Control for 500+ channel lineup.

Release Version 0.09 (July 16, 2015)

Features:

• Added Parental Control (enabled by default)
    • Added Channel Filters (currently works only with the following url )
      http://coderalpha.webuda.com

For Parental Control (Access Control) one can set permanent access option under the Channel Preferences.
    For Temporary Access (available via all Clients) set an Access Key under Preference first (default is 00000). Then from any Client navigate to Access Control > Set Access Key and enter the same Key (on Plex-web the Search field is the input field under Access Control). Clear the Key when finished viewing.
    Note: Preferences only works using the web interface.

For Linux Updater to work - cd to Plex Plugin's dir & use 'sudo chown -R plex:plex CcloudTv.bundle'

Edit: Post #2 updated

Hello, just wondering if the Guide will be working? There is a guide with the Kodi (XBMC) addon FTV iptv
    I do know how to create my own guide for the Kodi app which is an XML file, so if you can use my knowledge of this I can show you how to do it if your program can utilize this type of guide format. See pic for example.

I would love to actually see a working Guide with this software.

@matrixebiz said:
    Hello, just wondering if the Guide will be working? There is a guide with the Kodi (XBMC) addon FTV iptv
    I do know how to create my own guide for the Kodi app which is an XML file, so if you can use my knowledge of this I can show you how to do it if your program can utilize this type of guide format. See pic for example.!

I would love to actually see a working Guide with this software.

I would love to have a Channel Guide myself but the Plex Channel framework seems to have limitations on how that data can be presented. I can probably add it to the Channel Summary and that will work with a few clients.
    Most of the ones I explored for EPG like Rovi had a cap on api requests, if you know of a simpler way to get that XML info.. let me know, I'll look into it...

edited July 2015

Well the way we get the EPG xml stuff for the Kodi FTV Guide addon is VIA the WebGrab+Plus program which creates the Guide.xml file and when you link the channel stream to the actual channel in the Guide like ITV for example, that information is kept in a sources.db file so basically all I do is have a windows task to run WebGrab+Plus every 2 days do get the current time (2 days worth) of television program information.

Here is an example of a finished guide.xml (Open in Notepad ++)
    I'm not a programmer so I don't know how then the FTV Guide addon loads it up to display it like my pic above.