If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] CcloudTv Channel (IPTV)

Comments

• jbloggsjbloggs Posts: 28Members ✭✭

This was working beautifully about a week ago but now with version 0.09, none of the channels work. I currently have the url set to http://ccloud.corrent.org . Do I now need to change that to the new url?

• coder-alphacoder-alpha Posts: 649Members ✭✭✭

@jbloggs said:
    This was working beautifully about a week ago but now with version 0.09, none of the channels work. I currently have the url set to http://ccloud.corrent.org . Do I now need to change that to the new url?

The url is correct. Can you be a little more specific about the issue.
    Does ver. 0.08 work for you ?
    What do you mean by does not work, the channel listing is not refreshed or channel does not play ?
    If so, which channel, typically for testing use one of the public channels like Vevo.

It doesn't seem to me there were any changed made on the website or in 0.09 in terms of function that should affect.

Some users have reported that a PC restart seems to help at times.

If none of this helps configuration and logs would help.

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

• C H I L LC H I L L Posts: 112Members ✭✭

Don't update the plugin inside the folder through the tv. It messes it up. If you have delete the file and reinstall it.

For me it only works with Rarflix not the Plex app using the Roku box.

• cba12cba12 Posts: 6Members ✭✭

nothing loads for me it says no channels available

The app seems to be down right now but the channels work outside of the app in the pins folder. coder-alpha has set it up that the channels work in the pins folder. Keep checking the app daily. Once it's up pin your favorite channels and they will work outside the app. I'm watching several channels now.

@C H I L L said:
    The app seems to be down right now but the channels work outside of the app in the pins folder. coder-alpha has set it up that the channels work in the pins folder. Keep checking the app daily. Once it's up pin your favorite channels and they will work outside the app. I'm watching several channels now.

Well the website seems to be working fine atm, so the Plex App should be working fine as well. And it does for me, is any of you still having issues ?

@matrixebiz said:
    Well the way we get the EPG xml stuff for the Kodi FTV Guide addon is VIA the WebGrab+Plus program which creates the Guide.xml file and when you link the channel stream to the actual channel in the Guide like ITV for example, that information is kept in a sources.db file so basically all I do is have a windows task to run WebGrab+Plus every 2 days do get the current time (2 days worth) of television program information.

Here is an example of a finished guide.xml (Open in Notepad ++)
    I'm not a programmer so I don't know how then the FTV Guide addon loads it up to display it like my pic above.

Going to look into this soon. Thanks for the info.

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

I didn't know the app was updated 6 days ago to Github site. The app is working inside Plex.

The new channel list has recent updates. Do the ones in the pins folder have to be removed and saved again?

• omeedbomeedb Posts: 2Members ✭✭

0.08 was giving me no channels in Plex

I just loaded 0.09 and it's working again in Plex

Is there a place we can make channel requests?

Thank you so much for all the hard work

@C H I L L said:
    The new channel list has recent updates. Do the ones in the pins folder have to be removed and saved again?

No, its not a requirement to delete 'old' pins. Two things to keep in mind, the Pin url is the actual stream url (not intermediary url). So, a channel which just had a name change should not allow duplicate pins:
    eg. a channel named earlier 'Channel: 25 (Updated:6/16-NDTVNews[English/Indian])' and today is listed as 'Channel: 08 (Updated:7/22-NDTV)' but have the same stream url - will only allow 1 Pin

However, if the stream url is different for both, then you can have 2 Pin's for the same channel and would also want to keep both, so that in case one goes down the other should still work.

@omeedb said:
    0.08 was giving me no channels in Plex

I just loaded 0.09 and it's working again in Plex

Is there a place we can make channel requests?

Thank you so much for all the hard work

To make channel requests visit the Ccloud Tv url (the same used in the Plex App).

• TimsGiantsTimsGiants Posts: 22Members ✭✭

Not sure what my problem is but today channels only play for few seconds then error out.

• schingeckschingeck Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

just got it, it's pretty neat, but all of my channels simply say "(Just wait for it...)". I've let it sit for hours, still same. Is the server not working right or is there some sort of issue with my plugin...? I have it set to http://ccloud.corrent.org

• TambertTambert Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass ✭✭

@schingeck said:
    just got it, it's pretty neat, but all of my channels simply say "(Just wait for it...)". I've let it sit for hours, still same. Is the server not working right or is there some sort of issue with my plugin...? I have it set to http://ccloud.corrent.org

Same issue here

@schingeck said:

url is correct - no issues with your plugin. For those using the Pin feature, that should be working fine.

Follow their updates/issues here https://www.facebook.com/ccloudapp or on their chat at http://ccloud.corrent.org

Most of the channels won't load. Looks like he's uploaded a new version. I think the app will need to be updated.

• zombianzombian Posts: 343Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited July 2015

For the record its a very good idea to pin any channels you like that are working. Since pins point to the actual stream source and not the link associated with ccloudtv. I have around 20 or so pinned channels (some doubles even) and they have all continued to work while the ccloudtv site has been down.

A lie can get half way across the world before the truth even gets its shoes on.

The redirecting server they use snipurl.com (not hosted by them) has been going down frequently and so probably you see the channel listed as 'just wait for it'. Keep a lookout on https://www.facebook.com/ccloudapp for updates

There is a very nice update in line which will benefit the Plex App as well. Once that is implemented (will require an update on this plugin as well) there should be 0% down time regarding the channel listing. Also genre, country and audio language will be available for sorting.

I see updates on the ccloud website with the dates 7/27 but the app installed from github still show 7/22 and most channels won't load.

Release Version 0.10 (July 28, 2015)

This version has support for cCloud website live and the new beta test version.

New:

• New icons thanks to @zombian
    • Beta channel support added
    • Beta Channel Listing provides Genre sorting option
    • Beta Channel metadata added to summary info
    • Beta Channel has filter support for Country & Language (under Channel Preferences)

Please note this is a quick release and not thoroughly tested.

Please note the new website version is under development and testing and only channels up to 150 have working links according to one of the moderators.