If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

XPlay (WebOS)

Comments

• bublikoffbublikoff Posts: 1,324Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Movies & Series said:
    ok, I already sent the invitation ! also found that 3D movies will not appear subtitles!

tks

too mach) shows to test) which one should I check?)

XPlay (3rd party plex client for LG Smart TV)

PLEX SERVER: Case: CHENBRO ES34069-BK-180 Board: ASRock QC5000-ITX RAM: 8GB Storage: 1x4TB + 2x2TB OS: CentOS 7.1

• Movies & SeriesMovies & Series Posts: 10Members ✭✭

@bublikoff said:
    too mach) shows to test) which one should I check?)

ny series or movie in 3D,

EX :. Under the dome

edited August 2015

@Movies & Series said:
    I tested with the transcoding and subtitles, work very well !! found that only works with movies, with series does not work !! is a problem from my side?

Fixing release ) http://bit.ly/lgxplay_1_0_17_06

PS
    this version will DO reset settings and auth info) so u have to be ready to sign again))

PLEX SERVER: Case: CHENBRO ES34069-BK-180 Board: ASRock QC5000-ITX RAM: 8GB Storage: 1x4TB + 2x2TB OS: CentOS 7.1

just some improvements for music for today) not really important but ... http://bit.ly/lgxplay_1_0_17_07

edited August 2015

Seams that it works well on NetCast platform.

BUT I still don't understand how to launch it on real TV to test))) as a variant it can be installed from LG store when I finally put it there)

PS
    on a real TV it would work slower)) emulator has more power)

• abrtomabrtom Posts: 18Members ✭✭

@bublikoff said:
    just some improvements for music for today) not really important but ... http://bit.ly/lgxplay_1_0_17_07

"Failed to connect any of those addresses:"

What can i do to make it work?

@Tomadam28 said:
    What can i do to make it work?

Check PM

• AdamekHomeAdamekHome Posts: 3Members ✭✭
    edited August 2015

I can test it on WebOS 2 UF8517 with some 4K 3D content...

@AdamekHome said:
    I can test it on WebOS 2 UF8517 with some 4K 3D content...

You are welcome http://bit.ly/lgxplay_1_0_17_07

• Ben2212Ben2212 Posts: 11Members ✭✭

Bonjour,
    J'ai toujours des problèmes après lecture d'une vidéo et retour sur la page d’accueil. Je n'ai plus de commandes et je suis obligé d'appuyer sur la touche verte de la télécommande. Dans la partie réglage, je ne peux rien faire, je n'ai pas de commande. Une petite suggestion, pour les grosses bibliothèques, peut etre pour passer d'une page à l'autre aller sur la droite ou la gauche avec les flèches de télécommande car c'est compliqué d'aller sur les petites flèches de changement de page.
    Merci.

Bonjour,
    Utilisez les touches "fléchées" pour faire défiler les pages est impossible parce que avec des flèches ispolzvoanie zarezerviroano pour autre type de navigation. Mais vous pouvez toujours utiliser la molette de défilement ou le bouton de rembobinage. Juste un jour ou deux, je vais présenter une version mise à jour. Will a un code optimisé et dont le comportement clé arrière fixe.

edited August 2015

deleted post ... wrong topic)

• jkspepperjkspepper Posts: 11Members ✭✭

Hi, the demo is about the run out, when is this likely to hit the LG store and this is far better than PlayZ.

Hi .. probably tonight I'll upload optimized (almost totally rewritten app code) version ... I had to do that to meet some LG requirements .. but I hope it will run smoother and handle errors better

• NielsvkNielsvk Posts: 32Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I got only 1 GB USB drives at home for now.
    With OSX i can only format them as MS-DOS / FAT16, can that be a problem?

Because when i plug the USB drive in, i see the XPlay icon and when i click on it the Introscreen appears but after that it just goes back to 'livetv'.

Is my problem gone with a bigger USB drive when i can format it in FAT32?

I don't really think that is this problem of USB (in case it has no errors)
    This is the list of requirements that I know
    1) USB must be formatted as FAT32 (but I think FAT16 is also OK)
    2) You should check LG store (services) is available for the moment. Some times they are not available and in this case u can't launch app but you can see app icon. In this case u can try to wait for some time or try to re-login to your LG account or try to change your location

edited August 2015

Version bump. v1.0.20 http://bit.ly/lgxplay_1_0_20
    The main changes that it now has no exit button and now it handle BACK key more correctly.
    Now when you press BACK key on main screen it should open TV app launcher. On other screens just go back navigation history
    PS
    Hope that I did not miss anything important while rewriting app code)

• NielsvkNielsvk Posts: 32Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You were right, the store wasn't available but the problem is that my LG43LF630 keeps signing me out...
    Solved for now, but then the next problem, he tries to connect to my server but he stops after 15 seconds or something. This is because my Plex Media Server is on a remote location behind a VPN connection. On my Macbook Air i first have to connect via L2TP before Plex see my server.

Can i solve this on my LG? All the VPN WebOS questions goes about watching Netflix and Hulu overseas.
    Sorry for asking this in your Xplay topic.

@Nielsvk said:
    You were right, the store wasn't available but the problem is that my LG43LF630 keeps signing me out...
    Solved for now, but then the next problem, he tries to connect to my server but he stops after 15 seconds or something. This is because my Plex Media Server is on a remote location behind a VPN connection. On my Macbook Air i first have to connect via L2TP before Plex see my server.

Can i solve this on my LG? All the VPN WebOS questions goes about watching Netflix and Hulu overseas.
    Sorry for asking this in your Xplay topic.

Don't fully understand situation about VPN and TV. If u can make video of process or something like that ... it would be nice. Contact me via PM.

Any issues? any comments? is everything ok?