Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Playlist download all songs

blueeyezblueeyez Members Posts: 4

Hi there,

is it somehow possible to download all songs of a playlist from the server at once? I want to upload the songs to an iPod of a friend of mine, but I dont want to download every track in the playlist manually one after another. Any suggestions ?

thx,

blueeyez

Comments

• beckfieldbeckfield Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3,494 Plex Pass

Someone mentioned that Plex is working on Playlist Sync, which I think will do what you are asking.  But no way currently, as far as I know.

• petergunpetergun Members, Plex Pass Posts: 6 Plex Pass

Please let me know when we can expect this nice feature...

• jjuw51878jjuw51878 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

Yes, Please!

• brolaughbrolaugh Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

I got Plex Pass pretty much only cause of me thinking this was what Plex Sync was all about in the ways of music. But since this feature isn't implemented yet I guess Plex was originally made for Movies and TV Series and later expanded to music. Have only used plex for about a month though so I haven't really learned the limitations of Plex yet I guess. But I would love for this feature to be implemented.

• jeanloid2jeanloid2 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 6 Plex Pass

Hello, would be great to have this feature implemented

• drhoptondrhopton Members Posts: 3 Plex Pass

I would also like this feature. My car takes an SD card for mp3 playback and I want to download whole playlists at a time on to the SD card when plugged in to my laptop. Currently it looks like this would require me to manually download each track of the playlist. Very tedious!

• JabdahJabdah Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4 Plex Pass

Same for me! I have playlist of >100 tracks, would love to be able to download them to a local drive in one row and not track by track. I use the Playlist SYNC a lot, only I would like to have a "stand a alone" option as well. Thank you for considering.