Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PlexPy - Another Plex Monitoring Program

1307308309310311313»

Comments

  • JonnyWong16JonnyWong16 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1,543 Plex Pass

    @thegodsquirrel said:
    To the group at large. I am having issues with recently added notifications being sent via email. Started and Watched notifications work just fine so I know that it works, I just cannot figure out why I don't ever get updates on recently added media. So weird.

    https://github.com/JonnyWong16/plexpy/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions-(FAQ)#notifications-q1

    PlexPy - Developer | GitHub - Wiki - FAQ | FeatHub | Gitter | Discord | Donate: Paypal - Bitcoin: 15YMw9c8uH7QecVPXSSjdZ7s55vnbmdKLq

    Please read the guidelines before asking for help! Post your logs!

  • thegodsquirrelthegodsquirrel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass
    edited August 11

    @JonnyWong16

    I try to be a good boy and read the FAQ. I have tried all those things. I generally don't go to the forums until I have exhausted all other options. It is worth noting that I have all the boxes checked, I have restarted, I have unchecked all the boxes, I have tried other settings, I get test emails, and other notifications just not the recently added.

  • JonnyWong16JonnyWong16 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1,543 Plex Pass

    @thegodsquirrel said:
    @JonnyWong16

    I try to be a good boy and read the FAQ. I have tried all those things. I generally don't go to the forums until I have exhausted all other options. It is worth noting that I have all the boxes checked, I have restarted, I have unchecked all the boxes, I have tried other settings, I get test emails, and other notifications just not the recently added.

    Post screenshots of the three things mentioned in the FAQ.

    PlexPy - Developer | GitHub - Wiki - FAQ | FeatHub | Gitter | Discord | Donate: Paypal - Bitcoin: 15YMw9c8uH7QecVPXSSjdZ7s55vnbmdKLq

    Please read the guidelines before asking for help! Post your logs!

  • thegodsquirrelthegodsquirrel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass
    edited August 11


    I do believe that these are the settings you're referring to.

  • JonnyWong16JonnyWong16 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1,543 Plex Pass

    @thegodsquirrel said:

    I do believe that these are the settings you're referring to.

    You didn't screenshot clicking the bell icon.

    PlexPy - Developer | GitHub - Wiki - FAQ | FeatHub | Gitter | Discord | Donate: Paypal - Bitcoin: 15YMw9c8uH7QecVPXSSjdZ7s55vnbmdKLq

    Please read the guidelines before asking for help! Post your logs!

  • thegodsquirrelthegodsquirrel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass
    edited August 11

    @JonnyWong16 said:

    @thegodsquirrel said:

    I do believe that these are the settings you're referring to.

    You didn't screenshot clicking the bell icon.

    Sorry, I forgot that one.

  • JonnyWong16JonnyWong16 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1,543 Plex Pass

    @thegodsquirrel said:

    @JonnyWong16 said:

    @thegodsquirrel said:

    I do believe that these are the settings you're referring to.

    You didn't screenshot clicking the bell icon.

    Sorry, I forgot that one.

    You still haven't clicked the bell icon yet.

    PlexPy - Developer | GitHub - Wiki - FAQ | FeatHub | Gitter | Discord | Donate: Paypal - Bitcoin: 15YMw9c8uH7QecVPXSSjdZ7s55vnbmdKLq

    Please read the guidelines before asking for help! Post your logs!

  • thegodsquirrelthegodsquirrel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 10 Plex Pass
    edited August 11

    @JonnyWong16 said:

    You still haven't clicked the bell icon yet.

    Well, now I am incredibly embarrassed. I misremembered from 2 years ago (when I installed PP) that the bell turned on and off the notification agent; I don't remember it having settings inside it. I feel really dumb for not just clicking on it to see. But hey, at least you helped me troubleshoot it even though I didn't even live up to my own thoroughness. -15 internet points for /me.

    Thank you very much!!!

  • smarks59smarks59 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 15 Plex Pass

    Random question, is there anyway to extract the raw data? I tried searching but didn't see anything on the UI.

    I'm looking in this case to extract specific user data since PlexPy started tracking it, about 2 years ago.

  • JamminRJamminR Plexhibitionist Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2,468 Plex Pass

    @smarks59 - 'Extract'? Not really without using an SQLLite manager app. Plexpy doesn't have an export capability.
    You can easily view a users history 100 items to a page, and perhaps copy paste if there were only a few, by going to Users - selecting the user you want, then selecting 'history' from that user's page.

    Server - HW: Intel Core I5-4670K, 16GB DDR3 SW: Win10 Pro + PMS v1.8.1
    Misc. HW: HDHR Extend + 4TB RAID1 (Intel) + 4 x 4TB RAID5 (QNAP w/HGST drives)
    Shares - From: 1  - To: 20(6) - PlexPass subscriber!
    ISP: ~6mbps up/1TB monthly "cap" - (Monthly avg. xfer ~450gb)
    Search the Plex WIKI before asking silly questions.
    Plex stuff I favor - PlexPy - UASv2 - PlexEmail - SS Plex - FMoviesPlus - G2G.FM
  • bdrummbdrumm Members, Plex Pass Posts: 20 Plex Pass
    edited August 13

    @JonnyWong16 said:

    @bdrumm said:
    PlexPy Developer JonnyWong16, Please look into this.

    Rainmeter Developer Conversation about this Issue:
    Rainmeter Forum Post


    I am making an skin for rainmeter and it would not parse the API return for full_title correctly for the name of the Movie / Episode.

    Link to Skin / App:
    Reddit PlexPy Desktop Monitoring

    Thanks, this is a bug. Please submit a bug report on GitHub.

    Edit: Please don't format your post like that. Making it big and orange is annoying.

    Thank you for the formatting tips. I will note that for future posts..

    I understand that it is a bug, are there any similar posts to this that you are aware of?

    When & if I get a chance. I will submit a bug report.

  • OckingshayOckingshay Members, Plex Pass Posts: 275 Plex Pass
    edited August 13

    This has been happening for a very long time now, but I was wondering if this happens to anyone else?

    The page will load fine but if somebody is watching something, once the page has loaded, everything disappears except for the thumbnail.

    This happens in iOS safari only.

    All other pages load ok, it’s just the home page. Libraries, users, history etc are all fine.

  • WpcrumbleyWpcrumbley Members, Plex Pass Posts: 416 Plex Pass

    @Ockingshay said:

    This has been happening for a very long time now, but I was wondering if this happens to anyone else?

    The page will load fine but if somebody is watching something, once the page has loaded, everything disappears except for the thumbnail.

    This happens in iOS safari only.

    All other pages load ok, it’s just the home page. Libraries, users, history etc are all fine.

    I use to have the same problem, but I haven’t looked in a while until today and it seems to be ok today. The last time I checked was on the 12.9 iPad Pro. Today I use 10.9 iPad Pro so I wonder if it was just the 12.9 issue. What are you using

  • DuffHQDuffHQ Members, Plex Pass Posts: 88 Plex Pass

    Has there been a change in how plexpy should fetch plex users profile pictures?

    I've noticed the profile pictures for the users who are streaming loads slowly with this message in the logs:

    ERROR No image input received.

  • zonediverzonediver Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    edited August 14

    PlexPy shows wrong Library Statistics and this since months.
    In my case the TV-Shows are wrong.
    I have 134 Shows with 7686 Episodes.
    PlexPy shows 120/7118 - strange...
    Any idea how i can fix this?

    unRAID-Server PRO v6.3.5 - 41TB
    ASRock B75 Pro3-M / i7-3770 / 16GB DDR3 / Intel Pro 1000 GT
    2x Adaptec 1430SA
    14x HDDs
    1x SSD
    ISP - 100/10 MBit (down/up) - Monthly transfer ~ 250-450GB (Upload)
    Clients - 1x Xbox 360, 2x RasPlex, 3x OpenPHT, 2x Apple (iPhone/iPad), 1x Android

  • OckingshayOckingshay Members, Plex Pass Posts: 275 Plex Pass

    @Wpcrumbley said:

    @Ockingshay said:

    This has been happening for a very long time now, but I was wondering if this happens to anyone else?

    The page will load fine but if somebody is watching something, once the page has loaded, everything disappears except for the thumbnail.

    This happens in iOS safari only.

    All other pages load ok, it’s just the home page. Libraries, users, history etc are all fine.

    I use to have the same problem, but I haven’t looked in a while until today and it seems to be ok today. The last time I checked was on the 12.9 iPad Pro. Today I use 10.9 iPad Pro so I wonder if it was just the 12.9 issue. What are you using

    It happens on iPad Pro 12.9, iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2

  • foebikfoebik Members, Plex Pass Posts: 591 Plex Pass
    edited August 15

    UPDATE: I added this request to github feathub.

    Hey Guys! Again this thread grows so quickly I haven't had a chance to read it all but did do a quick search on my question, hopefully it hasn't already been asked.

    Is there a chance that if you have the "Concurrent Playback" alert set to X number, an API call can be made to kill (stop playback) the most recent stream that started (or all streams on that account)? Would also be nice if you can use the custom message option for that is already included in the manual "stop playback" to explain why.

  • ajay_zalavadiaajay_zalavadia Members, Plex Pass Posts: 19 Plex Pass

    @foebik said:
    UPDATE: I added this request to github feathub.

    Hey Guys! Again this thread grows so quickly I haven't had a chance to read it all but did do a quick search on my question, hopefully it hasn't already been asked.

    Is there a chance that if you have the "Concurrent Playback" alert set to X number, an API call can be made to kill (stop playback) the most recent stream that started (or all streams on that account)? Would also be nice if you can use the custom message option for that is already included in the manual "stop playback" to explain why.

    Have a look at the information on github

Sign In or Register to comment.