An error occurred loading this content...
I'm having a bit of a conundrum. PlexConnect runs fine with no errors, the hijack works fine, I can see the Plex hijack on my Apple TV 3. The problem is when I try to start a file up.I end up getting the dreaded and vague "An error occurred loading this content. Try again later." error. For every file I try, be that MKV, AVI, what-have-you.
Here is what I have done so far to attempt to affect a solution. I have restored and updated the Apple TV to the latest firmware. I have removed and reinstalled a fresh install of plexconnect straight from iBaa's github repo and followed the guides to the letter generating new certs, etc. This is largely why I can actually see the Plex interface when accessing Trailers.
I'm at a loss here. Everything is freshly installed outside of a complete wipe of the serving machine (an older Mac Mini --last unibody with a cd drive-- which has worked perfectly fine besides this error).
The current ATV firmware installed is 7.2
Let me know what else I need to provide you guys in order to troubleshoot this issue.