If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Mark entire forum read?

Elijah_BaleyElijah_Baley Posts: 4,775Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

In the old forums there was a clickable link to mark an entire forum as read. I do not see such in these new forums. Is there a way to do that or is it not needed any more?

BTW: Now I know what you folks were doing all the time the forums were down. Good job!

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain
"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov
“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” - Isaac Asimov

• MoussaMoussa Posts: 1,636Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    edited July 2015

Unfortunately I don't believe you can mark everything read, but you can mark entire categories read using the cog icon next to them.

Ignore what I said, @daroz has the answer!

• darozdaroz Posts: 65Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Use the cog at the top right of the page - It has a "Mark all Viewed" option.

• benaddersonbenadderson Posts: 110Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

When you mark the entire forum read (or even just a specific forum) how does it change visually to indicate that? With the old forum it was easy to scan down the list and pick out which forums had activity since my last visit, but now the mark as read seems to make no difference to the UI?