Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

cloud sync does not sync my watched statys

asaweliasaweli Members, Plex Pass Posts: 228 Plex Pass

First of all my apologies if this is a known and easily fixable thing.

Somehow when I watch my TV episodes via cloudsync it does not mark the episodes as watched nor remember where I stopped halfway through. is there any way to make this work?

My setup is as follows

◾The device and operating system (including version number) that the Plex media server (PMS) is installed on: Synology NAS DS 1812+ DSM 5.2 5565 update 1

◾The Plex media server (PMS) version number you are running (do not put 'latest'): 0.9.12.3.1173-937aac3 (plex for synology)

◾The local IP address of the device that the Plex media server (PMS) is installed on:10.0.1.17

◾wifi/router provided by Airport extreme

Comments

• tholland15tholland15 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 144 Plex Pass

This has been reported many times for about a year, and hasn't been fixed. Sorry.

• asaweliasaweli Members, Plex Pass Posts: 228 Plex Pass

thanks for pointing this out and apologies for asking about something that is so known.. somehow did not spot it when I searched the forum...

• tholland15tholland15 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 144 Plex Pass

No worries, the more people that report it the more likely it is Plex may finally fix it.

• PardasusPardasus Members, Plex Pass Posts: 22 Plex Pass

I have the same trouble...

• Nobody1983Nobody1983 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 30 Plex Pass

I have the same Problem.
    The status of a TV episode will not be updated if it has been viewed.

20" iMac (Core2Duo) | 21" iMac | Mac mini (Core i5) | Qnap NAS TS-420

"If the world ends tomorrow, I still plant my apple tree"