Can you configure the photo slideshow?
new Plex user here - streaming from windows laptop to Fire TV.
Was wondering if there is any way to customise the photo slideshow? Anything from basic (increase time held on photos) to advanced (fancy transitions etc.)?
My ideal photo slideshow would:
- Expose folders as albums (this kind of works except where I have nested folders - I'd like the top level folder to be an album containing all child albums)
- Have customisable transitions (and pan/zoom effects on photos etc)
- Allow you to increase or decrease the slideshow speed
- Mix home videos in with photos if they are in the same folders
- Allow hiding of photos (ie option to not show photo again next time slideshow is run on folder)
- Allow quick fixing of rotated photos
- Allow quick marking of photos for fixing later (i.e. in wrong folder)
Does anyone know if these features are available via existing config / plugins? Alternatively, does anyone know if it would be possible to write a plugin that had some / all of these features (I'm a dev, never looked at Plex so I don't know what APIs are available but I'm willing to roll my sleeves up if necessary)!