If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

OneView

viren55viren55 Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So I've got about 10 friends on Plex who share with me; I'd loveeeee to have a view that would:

1. Merge all "MOVIE / HD MOVIE" folders that each of my currently available/online friends share and display it as one view - this way, I don't have to scroll through every friends shared library only to find all of them having the same movies.
  2. Would make it easier if for example there was a movie that say 5 of 10 friends had, then the poster of the movie shows up as "5" with a circle, indicating 5 friends have this movie.
  3. If I play a selected movie, it will display a window showing who I'd like to play the movie from OR have it auto play the highest resolution.

Obviously replace "MOVIE" with other items such as "TV Shows" / "Kids Movies" / "Music"

Possible?

TIA

Best Answer

Answers

• \0\0 Posts: 993Members ✭✭✭

Use the search function including shared servers.

• viren55viren55 Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@\0 said:
    Use the search function including shared servers.

Search is different from being able to see everything in a single view.

• viren55viren55 Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@\0 said:
    13 days, this play is sooo pedestrian!
    How is it? Just start typing and all items appear in one list. no?

What client are you using? I'm trying on both PC and Roku; I should have clarified, I'd like to see this on Roku. :)