If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Season view for TV Shows disappears

tapomirbowlestapomirbowles Posts: 81Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi guys,

I have been using Aeon now for over a year, and is by far imo, still the best skin out there.
But there is a bug that is irritating me a bit, and I hope maybe there is a solution to it out there somewhere
Whenever I have seen an episode of a tv show, and I go out of the episode screen to the season screen, the cover art has disappeared. The BG art is stil there, and when I press left or right, I can hear the sounds, but there is no graphics on the screen. I cant press anything either except ESC to get out to main tv show overview.
It does not happen if I have not played anything.

Can anyone help?

Oh I should mention that If I stay in the tv episode view and go back into the season view, its still blank. But if I go all the way out to the main menu where I can choose Setting, Shutdown, Movies, TV Shows etc. and go back into TV Shows, then I can see the menu again.

Answers

• \0\0 Posts: 993Members ✭✭✭
    edited August 2015

turn off 'hide watched'.
    skin should kick you back on empty list ideally..

• tapomirbowlestapomirbowles Posts: 81Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 2015

@\0 said:
    turn off 'hide watched'.
    skin should kick you back on empty list ideally..

Where would I go about finding this setting? :D I always set everything I put in PLEX as "watched" as standard.

• raucousraucous Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same annoying issue. Any chance that this will be addressed?