If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Original (?) Plex skin, but with more rows for movies and TV shows?

starcontrolstarcontrol Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

Been a Plex user for a long time. Mostly didn't touch anything (except Plex Pass updates) because when I set it up it was great.

My hard drive bit the dust, and while I generally have backups, it never occurred to me to backup my HTPC. So I had to do a fresh install of Plex.

I used to have the original Plex skin I think (the one the software ocmes with) because everything used to look like the default not like any of the skins, but now Plex shows me only TWO rows of "posters" on my Plex Theatre screen, where before I had at least 4. For the life of me I can't find a setting to put that back there (I don't want list - I want posters).

I cycled through a bunch of skins I downloaded thinking I may have installed something, but alas. Any ideas?

Also a suggestion I guess if I am wrong and halucinating ;) ... for the next release of standard Plex - give us the option of having more rows.

Best Answer

Answers

• starcontrolstarcontrol Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

*edit Plex Dark skin allows for 3 rows, but everything else on that skin bugs me ;(.

• starcontrolstarcontrol Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thanks \0 - deleting guisettings automatically brought back what I had. No idea how that happened. Again thanks for the help!