Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Search within "Participated" Ugh.

PlexhilaratedPlexhilarated PlexperimentalistMembers, Plex Pass Posts: 1,620 Plex Pass

Wow, I know I asked this before in the old Forum Software, and someone pointed it out, but in this new (Vanilla) software... for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to find a thread that I once participated in (not as the Author) searching for some specific text about "remote controls."

I can select my "Participated" threads, but there are hundreds of them... how do I search within them to find a specific thread? I would expect to find a Search Bar at the top, like I see in any Library, but no. Advanced search allows me to limit the query to those I have "Authored" but not simply those I have "Participated" in.

Help?

Best Answer

Answers

• PlexhilaratedPlexhilarated Plexperimentalist Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1,620 Plex Pass
    edited August 2015

You're right. I assumed that "Authored" meant only threads that I had "Started," but it looks at every post that I authored in any thread.

Thanx for the education once again.