If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Uhoh???

haertighaertig Posts: 438Members ✭✭✭

Best Answer

Answers

• drzoidberg33drzoidberg33 Posts: 2,563Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Getting the same. Console says:

Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/html: "https://forums.plex.tv/utility/less/desktop/style-f24c7d0f.css?v=2.2.100.5".

• PlexhilaratedPlexhilarated Plexperimentalist Posts: 1,620Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

One of my pet peeves with Plex...

"Uhoh" how childish... can't we be a bit more professional with our error codes? Next thing you know it will be a pop-up dog with a speech bubble.

My Current Plexistence:
    Server: Intel i5, 14x3TB Internal Drives, Win-10, running PMS, PlexPy, PlexWeb, PHT, PMP, Plex for Windows 
    27" Samsung Monitor and Vivitek HD/3D Projector, 10' Diagonal Fixed Screen
    Dell Laptop: Win-10, running PlexWeb, PHT, PMP, and Plex for Windows
    Samsung 55" LED TV: Samsung Plex App
    Vizio 50" UHD TV: Vizio Plex App
    Samsung 40" LED TV: Samsung Plex App
    Tablet PC: Windows 8.1 Mobile App
    Motorola Droid: Android App
  • MovieFan.PlexMovieFan.Plex Posts: 15,884Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Next thing you know it will be a pop-up dog with a speech bubble.

You mean like this.

• PlexhilaratedPlexhilarated Plexperimentalist Posts: 1,620Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 2015

Bingo!
    Only it would be an animated GIF with the tail wagging.

(Nice shot)

My Current Plexistence:
    Server: Intel i5, 14x3TB Internal Drives, Win-10, running PMS, PlexPy, PlexWeb, PHT, PMP, Plex for Windows 
    27" Samsung Monitor and Vivitek HD/3D Projector, 10' Diagonal Fixed Screen
    Dell Laptop: Win-10, running PlexWeb, PHT, PMP, and Plex for Windows
    Samsung 55" LED TV: Samsung Plex App
    Vizio 50" UHD TV: Vizio Plex App
    Samsung 40" LED TV: Samsung Plex App
    Tablet PC: Windows 8.1 Mobile App
    Motorola Droid: Android App
  • haertighaertig Posts: 438Members ✭✭✭

"NP....a dev trying to track something on the forums, using a hammer"

Sounds like me. Sometimes I'll get lazy when writing code, and add a quick and dirty debugging statement like printf("Made it here\n"); Not something you really want to slip out there into production code running in the real world though, ;)