If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex It! Dailymotion not working

Can't add dailymotion video via plexIt. Its not showing in queue. Other websites are working fine.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• umassdumassd Posts: 5Members ✭✭

same here.. can someone please help? Thanks in advance!

• coolcubecoolcube Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same here, two things I have noticed PlexIt fails to work in a Browser and on an Android phone the plex share icon in Dailymotion will initially work then in Plex app log me out and fails to add to Watch Later. I then need to login again to my Plex account. Maybe Dailymotion have changed something and now PlexIt will not work. Let's hope this gets fixed soon.

Clients: Roku LT, NowTV Smart Box, NowTV Black, NowTV White, OnePlus One on Android, iPad Air on iOS, Raspberry Pi2 OpenPHT/Plex Media Player, Raspberry Pi OpenPHT, Samsung DVD Player Plex plus all the Desktop apps for Mac Windows and Linux...
    Server: HP Microserver N40L Linux Debian Wheezy (OpenMediaVault 2.x)
    Server: HP Microserver G8. Linux Debian Jessie (OpenMediaVault 3.x beta)
    Don't have as many TVs as clients but mostly use Roku/NowTV, and Android and iOS on the go.

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,724Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

@coolcube said:
    Maybe Dailymotion have changed something and now PlexIt will not work. Let's hope this gets fixed soon.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. I'm looking into this atm.

• adityanmishraadityanmishra Posts: 1Members ✭✭

Any luck guys?

• dough321dough321 Posts: 22Members ✭✭

Thanks @sander1 URL service is working fine.

• cgfaulknercgfaulkner Posts: 9Members ✭✭

Same thing happening now. When will the plex bookmarked videos queue be working again?

• LeiitoLeiito Posts: 75Members ✭✭

It's working now.