If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Need help with filter skinning bug in my code.

MagnumDoomguyMagnumDoomguy Posts: 487Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey there,

After six months of coding, I'm nearly done with the skin I've been working on. I'm having a real hard time with the filters, however. I have them in place and working as expected for the most part (and looking good), but have a problem with focus. With movies switching from the different primary filters, everything works well -- All Movies to On Deck to Recently Viewed, etc. But only if On Deck is populated. If On Deck is empty, I correctly get the "No Videos Matching Filters" message I put in, but focus is lost -- the side blade stays in place, but nothing is focussed. With TV media, switching from All TV to Recently Added similarly loses focus.

I've gone over the Default Skin, Night and PlexAeon with a fine comb looking for what is different, but I just can't see it.

I've attached the code for MyVideoNav.xml (which contains the sideblade). Was too long to add to the post. Had to zip it because xml isn't allowed for attachments.

Any assistance or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Aeon Nox 5 Skin for OpenPHT

Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers