If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Folder View?

dexterdomdexterdom Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is there a way to view Movies in a list (like the List BE view) but organized by folders?

Best Answer

Answers

• dexterdomdexterdom Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Forgot to say I'm using PHT on Windows 7

• PedanticAvengerPedanticAvenger Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'll second this question. Installed the skin on RPi2 with Rasplex (thanks for the skin, it is beautiful) but I've been going nuts looking to be able to arrange movie views by folder. I've ripped all my childrens dvds into folders which behave kinda like TV shows but also are not strictly recognized as TV shows. Hence the "folder" view request.

• stephanedstephaned Posts: 11Members ✭✭

I second that. Would love to see that also.

• flecomflecom Posts: 165Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would really like this also for my Music section, plex makes a huge mess out of my nicely organized music library and not having a folder view makes my music section basically useless...