If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Full Screen Start / Option

rkmorrisrkmorris Posts: 288Members, Plex Pass, TunerTester Plex Pass

Hi,

I may just be missing this, but ... is there a way to have Plex start in Full Screen Mode? I have been able to map a remote key to start Plex (excellent!), just want it to start Full Screen.

Thanks!

Answers

• rkmorrisrkmorris Posts: 288Members, Plex Pass, TunerTester Plex Pass

Hi,

Sorry, checking back in on this one - as I'm launching Plex using a remote control, and then can't go full screen (with the remote). Tried creating a shortcut set for Maximized ... no joy.

Thanks!

• angelechevarriaangelechevarria Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Any luck with this? I'm trying to do the same thing. Thanks!

• rkmorrisrkmorris Posts: 288Members, Plex Pass, TunerTester Plex Pass

Nope, no luck here - sorry!

• anand_23anand_23 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Seriously...no answers? Anyone at Plex team?? This should be so simple to do and not have to wait 9 months for an answer. A baby arrives in that timeframe!

• chaosmakerchaosmaker Posts: 459Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Not to be too annoying but if you managed to have a remote button to start plex, you could have another remote button that simulates Shift+Win+Enter which will force the app to go into full screen? As you are probably using some sort of script that starts plex at the press of the button I wouldn't be surprised if you could add this combination with a delay after plex start to have it in full screen mode?