If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] KissNetwork

1394041424345»

Comments

• coder-alphacoder-alpha Posts: 815Members ✭✭✭
    edited January 10

@daxiongmao87 said:
    @coder-alpha I appreciate your work in helping maintain this channel. However, I'm having this error even after following your steps: "CloudFlare bypass failed. Please report Error to Twoure with channel Log files." :(

Pushed out an update to my repo to fix the CloudFlare issue.
    https://github.com/coder-alpha/KissNetwork.bundle

@cerinthus2000 said:
    I keep getting this error (plex just displays "Channel is not responding.")

2018-01-04 17:32:40,163 (7f4ebe987700) : CRITICAL (runtime:889) - Exception (most recent call last): File "/opt/plexmediaserver/Resources/Plug-ins-f54242b6b/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/2/Python/Framework/components/runtime.py", line 843, in handle_request result = f(**d) File "/var/lib/plex/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/KissNetwork.bundle/Contents/Code/__init__.py", line 752, in DirectoryList title2 = u'{} | Not Yet Aired'.format(item_title) File "/opt/plexmediaserver/Resources/Plug-ins-f54242b6b/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/2/Python/Framework/code/sandbox.py", line 108, in <lambda> _getitem_ = lambda x, y: x.__getitem__(y), IndexError: list index out of range

Only with Anime. Cartoons work a treat.

Seems like Anime page structure has changed now, so yes only Cartoon seems working.

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

• drag0nb0xdrag0nb0x Posts: 47Members ✭✭

@coder-alpha i havnt had a chance to check the updates yet but i just waned to say its amazing that you help out so much, look for some beer sometime soon

• speckleboyspeckleboy Posts: 1Members

the new 1.2.9 did seem to fix anime or cartoon for me. at least i don't get the cloudflare issue.

• Jasin01Jasin01 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited February 1

I seem to be able to access anime from any bookmarks but I cannot search or browse. Cartoon works.
    Is there a way I could manually add a bookmark somewhere until that's working again?

and @coder-alpha , Thanks for working on this, the captcha solver is very cool

Using Tapatalk
  • ekatowitzekatowitz Posts: 2Members

How do I install the Alpha version?

I tried using WebTools Manual Installation with https://github.com/coder-alpha/KissNetwork.bundle but I get the following error:

Error occurred!

WebTools

Technical Info:
    Url: api/v3/git/install
    Error: Could not install or update bundle. Check the following URL
    BUNDLE URL: https://github.com/coder-alpha/KissNetwork.bundle

My media server is running Ubuntu, if that makes a difference.

• sei4etosei4eto Posts: 8Members ✭✭
    edited February 19

Hello!
    I'm using Plex on Ubuntu 16.04 and every time when I try to use KissNetwork plugin i get this error:

[code]CloudFlare bypass failed. Please report Error to Twoure with channel Log files.[/code]
    Is there any solution for this error?
    Thank you!

• y2k890y2k890 Posts: 10Members ✭✭

Hey, could you do something about how it doesn't work on Roku? All it shows when I go to choose an episode is "Refresh (%1)" and no choice of which server to use.

• y2k890y2k890 Posts: 10Members ✭✭

Ok never mind, I figured out what my problem was. Anyway, could you perhaps maybe get the Drama section to work now? @coder-alpha

• brandondavis1212@yahoo.combrandondavis1212@yahoo.com Posts: 1Members

@Jasin01 said:
    I seem to be able to access anime from any bookmarks but I cannot search or browse. Cartoon works.
    Is there a way I could manually add a bookmark somewhere until that's working again?

and @coder-alpha , Thanks for working on this, the captcha solver is very cool

I am having the same issue, but a few animes also do not work on my bookmarks.

• ThanatosgratusThanatosgratus Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

kissasian.ch has now implemented the select the image captchas used on kissanime.ru along witha new stream server

• Mister_VulcanMister_Vulcan Posts: 1Members

Any updates on the list index out of range issue when loading from kissanime? I would think it'd be telling that it always happens when the listing loop encounters a 'Not yet aired' value, maybe just that feature is broken?

• AdminZoAdminZo Posts: 12Members ✭✭

@sei4eto said:
    Hello!
    I'm using Plex on Ubuntu 16.04 and every time when I try to use KissNetwork plugin i get this error:

[code]CloudFlare bypass failed. Please report Error to Twoure with channel Log files.[/code]
    Is there any solution for this error?
    Thank you!

It's doing same for me too. Is there a solution for this?

• PaageraPaagera Posts: 1Members

Hello
    I have done everything as I was told in the instructions but I am still getting the "CloudFlare bypass failed. Please report Error to Twoure with channel Log files."

I installed the latest version for KissNetwork, renamed it to the correct form and all. But whenever I try to start the channel I still get that message. All I am aiming for is kissanime website and I even unchecked all the other websites before starting the channel while troubleshooting but it didn't fix the issue.

I would be more than happy to provide you with any info that you need to know.

P.S. I am new to PLEX and I am trying to make AnimeNetwork work on my Roku