If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

24 Hour Clock

5stringdeath5stringdeath NinjaPosts: 1,402Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
I know I'm probably missing something stupid but

How do I get the 24 hour clock on my home screen? My system clock is set that way, but I cant' find an option to change it from am/pm to 24hr in reFocus

Thanks!

Running PMS on a 2.6GHz i7 MacMini

Clients include: 2xRoku, ATV, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPhone 6 (x2), TiVO Bolt, PS4, Sony Android TV, PlexWeb in Chrome, Amazon Fire Stick & Secrets

Comments

• 5stringdeath5stringdeath Ninja Posts: 1,402Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Never mind, found it.

Short time in OSX prefs.

Running PMS on a 2.6GHz i7 MacMini

Clients include: 2xRoku, ATV, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPhone 6 (x2), TiVO Bolt, PS4, Sony Android TV, PlexWeb in Chrome, Amazon Fire Stick & Secrets

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 9,402Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    Yep :) Thanks for posting back the solution for others.

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.

• mitahmitah Posts: 99Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited September 2012
    --

sorry, something went wrong with posting here... wrong thread