Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Graphic Equalizer for Music

Luke20333Luke20333 Posts: 2Members

Does anyone know if a graphic equalizer for music is planned? A 10-band EQ like on Spotify or a preset selection like in iOS would be great. Music sounds a bit flat compared to EQ'd tracks from the native Music app and the Spotify app with equalizers enabled.

I have great quality headphones (Bose) and the server has lossless and 320kbps MP3 files and the difference is apparent at both quality levels

Tagged:

Answers

• Hawk999Hawk999 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would like a equalizer for the IOS app as well.

Is there any hope of that?

• vsayervsayer Posts: 2Members

Please add an equalizer to plex! That would make it so awesome. I'm using plex via the iPad app and am connecting it to some speakers that could use a bass boost. I already love plex; this would make me love it more! Thanks in advance!

• sdbyrdsdbyrd Posts: 9Members ✭✭

I'd also love to see an EQ in the IOS Plex app! Songs sound pretty flat without them, especially if you're playing on a decent system.

• jbquintaljbquintal Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

any chance we're going to one?

• Matze177Matze177 Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Need this too. Sound on AirPods is sooo poor