Has anyone here ever gotten Plex to work with IFTTT? I can think of several cool use-cases. I don't think this would be a 3rd party plugin.. seems more like an API call from Plex.tv to IFTTT.
IFTTT Actions based on Plex Triggers
- Dim the lights when a movie plays
- Raise the lights when I hit pause
- Maintain a Google spreadsheet of the shows/movies I've watched
- Send me a text message when a new show has been added to the library
- Update twitter with the show I'm currently watching
- Change the color of my Hue lights to match the mood
- Automatically start the popcorn
Plex Actions based on IFTTT triggers
- Add my Youtube "watch later" videos to my Plex Queue
- When I arrive home, start playing my "relax" music mix from Plex
I saw something about an "IFTTT notification agent" in the dev channel. Anyone know about this? It would be awesome.