Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PLex Music to Samsung Wireless Multiroom speakers M3, M5 ?

Hi
Have been using Plex as Movie system to Samsung TVs at which it is great. What to extend this so Plex becomes the MUSIC server too and to enable it to play on the Wireless speakers.

Is there any way to get Plex to "see" or stream to the Samsung Multiroom System. Samsung do a "Multiroom" app on iPhone.ipad, that sees a range of radio/music services, and DLNA servers, but everytime I try and connect it just the server PC/PLEX it fails, so only able to play music that is actually on the iPhone/ipad.

Diagram attached...

Have just installed Samsung Link and trying with that too, but that only sees music files on the local PC not on the NAS!

Answers

• LanstromLanstrom Posts: 18Members ✭✭

You would probably be better of posting this in the General Discussions (public) group.

It's a good question though. I was about to get the Sonos system till I realised Plex didn't support that.

• wireless.speakerswireless.speakers Posts: 9Members ✭✭

Samsung, Sony, and JBL has the best audio quality