Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How do I adjust (slow down) the slideshow speed?

cnguinncnguinn Members Posts: 1

I have seen this on the Chromecast thread, just thought I would also add this request on the Roku thread.

The slideshow speed is too fast for my liking. I would think there would be a setting to adjust the slide show interval, which appears to be 5 seconds. I would like to adjust to 15, 20 or even 30 seconds.

Answers

• rmkeppelrmkeppel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 5 Plex Pass

I used to be able to control the slideshow speed on the Plex Classic app, but can't figure out how to change the speed with their latest app.

Hey Plex Support... Is this an option anymore? If not, will you please add it back?

• MovieFan.PlexMovieFan.Plex Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 15,370 Plex Employee

Nope, that option is not available on the new app. Plex has not indicated if it will be added back in the future.

• Picknroll6Picknroll6 Members Posts: 4 ✭✭

@MovieFan.Plex said:
    Nope, that option is not available on the new app. Plex has not indicated if it will be added back in the future.

::GASP!!"" =D