Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex it/Watch later not working for anything.

adamstewiegreenadamstewiegreen Posts: 69Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've try for a number of sites (including Vimeo & Youtube) and the same thing happens: I use plexit to watchlater a video, the video saves successfully, go to the web app and instead of the video running from within plex, it opens a new tab where I originally found the video (vimeo & youtube) OR goes back to the "about" video screen.

When I try to use my PS4 I always get an error saying the video couldn't load.

I'm running Plex Media Server Version 0.9.12.19 on Chrome using a Mac running 10.10.5

Best Answer

• adamstewiegreenadamstewiegreen Posts: 69Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

The original post is almost 2 years old. I don't have a PS4 any more and I rarely use plex it now. So, thanks(?) or maybe not.

Answers

• azamupazamup Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

same goes here mate!!! im unable to add the watch later queue (youtube,vimeo) to the playlist. It's scattered all over, need to organise 'em if anyone knows how to organise the watchlater links to playlists,,,shall be highly appreciated

• shopgirl284shopgirl284 Posts: 2,638Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Forum Moderator Plex Ninja

@adamstewiegreen said:
    I've try for a number of sites (including Vimeo & Youtube) and the same thing happens: I use plexit to watchlater a video, the video saves successfully, go to the web app and instead of the video running from within plex, it opens a new tab where I originally found the video (vimeo & youtube) OR goes back to the "about" video screen.

When I try to use my PS4 I always get an error saying the video couldn't load.

I'm running Plex Media Server Version 0.9.12.19 on Chrome using a Mac running 10.10.5

There are known issues with Plex Web on the Chrome browser and Watch Later media. See https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/272005/unable-to-play-watch-later-youtube-videos-on-plex-web#latest

I cannot speak to the PS4 app, but understand that if the online media accessed from these websites is in a format that is not compatible with your Plex player, then you must have a Plex Media Server system that can transcode that media.

Many issues and questions can be resolved by reviewing the Plex Support Documentation
    Providing details about your issue, Plex setup, and including log files are important when when asking for help on the forums.
    See Log Files
    Before posting channel plugin questions or issues, please review the pinned threads at the top of the Channel Plugin forum:
    READ FIRST: Guidelines for Posting Channel Plugin Issues/Questions and Things to Check First
    FAQ for Channel Plugin FAQ

• adamstewiegreenadamstewiegreen Posts: 69Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

The original post is almost 2 years old. I don't have a PS4 any more and I rarely use plex it now. So, thanks(?) or maybe not.

This discussion has been closed.