Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Will Plex come to Sky Q ?

Achtung EnglanderAchtung Englander Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I understand the new Sky Q box that will come out in February 2016 will support apps. It would be wonderful to add Plex to the box, making TV watching even easier as we then those who have the box do not need to move to a third party / another box to watch Plex

Tagged:

Answers

• Salem874Salem874 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Ditty, would live Plex to make an appearance. (if it all posssible, and if Sky's new app platform on Sky Q is really open)

• adhawkinsadhawkins Posts: 87Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just having my SkyQ installed now.

Putting a good Plex client on it with good multi channel audio support would be an excellent idea.

Andy

• reddwarfcrewreddwarfcrew Posts: 625Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I suspect the channel on SkyQ is driven by Roku akin to NowTV, albeit with an even more restricted store.

I'd love to see PLEX there. Sky are launching a new NOWTV box later this year which is based on the ROKU4 but also includes a terrestrial tuner. When we see PLEX on NOWTV will be the indicator that it may come to SkyQ at some point.

• Worden692Worden692 Posts: 1Members

This thread is a year or so old now. Has anything change or is there still no Plex.. Just having Sky Q fitted. Thanks