Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex app for HUMAX

The latest versions of humax box's now have a range of apps which can be installed, they have Netflix, Amazon prime along with all the catchup TV apps, whats missing is a plex app. I did email humax and they said it was down to plex to supply the app and they would be more than willing to add it.

So plex...any chance?

Our windows media center is coming to the end of its life and we would like a one box solution and apart from missing HUMAX FVP4000T 1TB would be ideal apart foprom no plex app on there store.

Answers

• joebhoyjoebhoy Posts: 5 ✭✭

Agree with this. The old Media center is getting ready to retire - Plex on Humax would be excellent

• marc_99marc_99 Posts: 1 Plex Pass

I agree with this as well.
    Humax boxes are sold around the world.

• kerrasdairkerrasdair Posts: 9 Plex Pass

Yes, that would be great! I agree this is pretty much a fantastic one box replacement for Media Center (and it's HD) :D

• jasond79jasond79 Posts: 5 Plex Pass

I would love to see the Plex app on the UK Humax Freesat and Freeview boxes.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

:)

• jasond79jasond79 Posts: 5 Plex Pass

P.S Oh yeah I would LOVE to see the Plex app on Humax boxes

:) :) :)

• david@net-work.netdavid@net-work.net Posts: 1 Plex Pass

Any movement on this, as plex is no longer available on NOW TV boxes, it being available on Humax would give me an excuse to buy my fourth Humax box as this would give me every thing I needed on one box.

• martinbainesmartinbaines Posts: 3 Plex Pass

Make that another +1 for a Plex App for Humax - specifically for the FVP4000T, but as across the range as possible.