Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Apple movie trailers buffering

tcorominastcorominas Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

We got continuously buffering in Apple movie trailers channel. What can we do?

Best regards,

Toni

Answers

• KikrokKikrok Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yeah, I have the same problem with my Apple TV 4 ! I have a Plex Pass, and that was definitely a feature I was looking for; it hasn't benn working properly ever since ! The trailers buffer for 10 to 30 seconds befoire lauching, and even then it stops after several seconds to buffer again. And the buffering sign stays on even when the trailer is playing !!

Can we have an answer from the Plex team ?

• ivan.radissonivan.radisson Posts: 50Members ✭✭

I'm experiencing similar problems.

• almontefalmontef Posts: 53Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problems here but with the cinema trailers feature on my mobile devices.

• ukbobboy01ukbobboy01 Posts: 122Members ✭✭

Hi Plex users of the Apple Movie Trailers channel

It seems that this movie trailer channel has not worked properly for a very long time, for me whenever I open the channel and try to view any trailer, the trailers loads up to 13% and then continually buffers until it times out.

Does anyone know if this problem is being worked on? Simply because I'm reasonably sure this problem is not insurmountable, it just needs someone to adjust the applications parameters.

Anyway, I hope someone can update APT channel users with some good news.

UK Bob