If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Samsung bd-j5100

zorin1zorin1 Posts: 1Members

I just bought a Samsugn db-j5100 blu-ray player. I noticed that it has Opera TV store but there is no plex app in the store. The blu-ray also support DLNA. It sees my movie folders but when I got into a folder it does not see any of my videos which are in mp4 container. I was able to take one of my movies put it onto a USB drive and it was able to play it. It looks like Plex is not giving the player a list of files that can be played. I had a pin set but removed that. Still have the same issue. Any one know what else I can try to get this to work?

Answers

• wannabe1wannabe1 Posts: 5Members Plex Pass

I have the same issue. Did you ever get this to work?

Thx,

• wannabe1wannabe1 Posts: 5Members Plex Pass

nope. just using chromecast now.