If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Crash CE-34878-0

2»

Answers

• I was having an issue to where it would crash whenever I tried to watch anything. I fixed it by restarting my PC which acts as my server. I hope this helps you all.

• Gravel FreemanGravel Freeman Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have this same issue for a year now.

Please PLEX fix this

• coastsidecoastside Posts: 49Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited January 20

Still no fix!
    I have a new PS4 and Plex is STILL crashing with CE-34878-0. It does the same thing with my PS3...

Fricking fix it!

It makes no difference what library I view, be it mine on my network or a friends elsewhere. it crashes...

• ShalashaskaaShalashaskaa Posts: 18Members ✭✭

It's been a year and a half for you guys since these crashes!? This is unbelievable! I've just been experiencing this problem since past 8 months or so but I didn't know it's been there for years! Plex Management PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! PLEASE! The app is absolutely unusable!

• Havermans_StefHavermans_Stef Posts: 1Members

I've been having this issue the past couple of weeks. Never happens with movie always happens with shows. Almost every 45 minutes. Made the app completly unusable, any fix Come on boys?

• When you see error code CE-34878-0, the first and easiest thing you should do is restart check to see if that is enough to make the problem fixed.
    Following on this website also provide solution,
    https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/ps4-error-code-ce-34878-0/

2»