If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Contiunos play / loop

ugurrugurr Posts: 1Members

First of all: congratulation for the great app for Apple TV!
I would like to build a playlist, which will continuosly play for several hours. Actually in the Plex app for Apple TV 4 I have only the shuffle button, but in that way it stops, when all records of the playlist have been played. Other application (OK, not the apps for Apple TV) like youtube, VLC, etc. have a loop option. I would like to play several videos in repeating mode during the day, the only thing I miss is the loop / endless repeating option. I am sure, many people are looking for this special feature, too. Is it planned for future versions? Would be great!!
I am sorry for my poor english :-)

Answers

• jay-donovanjay-donovan Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would like the exact same feature !

• bloodgrvbloodgrv Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Please give us repeat functionality

• ty02_plex_infoty02_plex_info Posts: 5Members ✭✭

You can do a continuous loop using videos/music on a NAS SMB on ATV4 using the VLC App. There is YT video "apple tv 4 nas hack" that shows how to create VLC IOS playlists.