If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Seagate Personal Cloud and Toshiba External

jpirvingjpirving Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have a Seagate Personal Cloud I want to use it for movies and I have a Toshiba External I want to hook up to it and use it for TV Shows. I have the Seagate and Toshiba connected and I see them on the Seagate. I how ever cannot get the Plex Server to recognize the Toshiba external drive. I would appreciate any help

• nagugnagug Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

is your file browser service running? and do you have the latest firmware updated? I have my seagate external hooked to USB 3 port and plex recognises it.

• VoodooBOBVoodooBOB Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the 8tb 2-bay Personal Cloud, with 2 external Seagate HDDs connected,both the same,2TB. One in the USB 2 port and the other in the USB 3 port, but only 1 of the external drives are showing, and not both. Anyone else have this issue. Sorry for asking this here,searched all over Google and not finding any answers