If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Feature request / Photo library screensaver

nicopolousnicopolous Posts: 114Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited April 2016 in Plex Media Player

Hi,

Starting to switch over from PHT to PMP.

One of the features I really like in PHT is the ability to use my photo library as a screensaver. My TV often sits showing a random slide of my photos while I have music playing - it's excellent.

I believe the only option in PMP is the "PLEX" screesaver - are there any plans to introduce a photo option for it?

Also, I liked the ability to switch the "unwatched" filter on and off with one keypress and the single keypress to toggle a video unwatched/watched.

Hopefully I'm not the only person to want these features :)

Nick

Answers

• tuathtuath Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 for ROKU !

• AnthonyBeAnthonyBe Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited January 13

I'd definitely like a Screensaver that shows photos from my Photos library on the Xbox One player and PMP on Windows.