If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

making a quiz of the screensaver. Fun!

plex.plessers@gmail.complex.plessers@gmail.com Posts: 410Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi everyone,
I love my Rasplex and especially the Plex Black Edition skin.
When -on the home screen- I select the music tab, it is very nice to have a slideshow with artist art showed on the background.

When using this in my living room, we are making a quiz out of it: trying to guess the artist or group. Fun! However, sometimes I don't know the artist ...
So is it possible to modify this screensaver to have the artist name displayed? It would help me with a lot of discussings with my kids
I understand that not everybody wants this, but maybe this could be an option somewhere or a config file maybe.
thanx for looking at this!
Bart

Tagged:

Answers

• PlexhilaratedPlexhilarated Plexperimentalist Posts: 1,620Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

That's actually a very cool idea... I had never thought of that. :)
    Good suggestion... should apply to any library type.

My Current Plexistence:
    Server: Intel i5, 14x3TB Internal Drives, Win-10, running PMS, PlexPy, PlexWeb, PHT, PMP, Plex for Windows 
    27" Samsung Monitor and Vivitek HD/3D Projector, 10' Diagonal Fixed Screen
    Dell Laptop: Win-10, running PlexWeb, PHT, PMP, and Plex for Windows
    Samsung 55" LED TV: Samsung Plex App
    Vizio 50" UHD TV: Vizio Plex App
    Samsung 40" LED TV: Samsung Plex App
    Tablet PC: Windows 8.1 Mobile App
    Motorola Droid: Android App
  • plex.plessers@gmail.complex.plessers@gmail.com Posts: 410Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

cool. Looking forward tot the implementation :-)

• DeadEyeFlintDeadEyeFlint Posts: 308Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Please raise a feature request for openPHT on GitHub https://github.com/RasPlex/OpenPHT/issues